Creative organiser and project manager who loves working with spaces and systems, experienced in event planning and production, operations development and launch management. Trained in art and design, and with a focused and systems-orientated mind-set, I specialise in bridging the gap between imaginative, visionary organisations and continuing commercial viability. Thanks to working with clients in a broad range of sectors, I have become highly adaptable, adept at identifying and resolving systemic weaknesses and skilled at motivating teams. As a director of Zetteler, my work is largely concentrated in the art, design and creative sectors, developing and implementing practical growth strategies for both our clients and our own business.
Projects credited in
- Design DistrictOpening this autumn 2020, at the heart of Greenwich Peninsula, a permanent, purpose-built workspace for London’s creative industries is taking shape. The Design District will support the capital’s leading makers and thinkers. Today, the creative industries are thriving. They contribute around £100 billion to the UK each year, employ more than two million people, and are growing at twice the rate of the economy as a whole. The Design District was conceived to support this thriving sector, and set
- Camille WalalaKnown for her ambitious, large-scale and explosively colourful interventions in public spaces, Camille Walala uses the man-made landscape as a platform for disseminating positivity. Her work encompasses full-facade murals, immersive 3D installations, street art, interiors and set design – characterised by a fusion of bold colours and playful geometric patterns. Since her ‘Dream Come True Building’ burst onto the Shoreditch streetcar in 2015, Camille into the spotlight and her creative producer,
- Design CanDesign Can is a campaign and online tool calling for the design industry to be representative of the world it serves. For many years, the public faces of design in the UK have been drawn from a small and homogenous pool – the same voices are heard at panel discussions; the same names appear on event programmes; and the same spokespeople and figureheads are called upon to host events. Design Can exists to be a part of the change, featuring a manifesto demanding an inclusive industry, a resources
- GlimpseFounded in 2016 by James Turner and Zac Schwarz, the Glimpse Collective has grown to over 1,600 members – a global network of skilled communications professionals united by a desire to create impactful work which focuses on positive solutions to major social and environmental problems. Thus far, Glimpse’s campaigns have included Choose Love – the now-international pop-up store where people can buy items for refugees – and the Kickstarter-funded Citizens Advertising Takeover Service (CATS), which
- Irthi Contemporary Crafts CouncilBased in Sharjah in the UAE, Irthi Contemporary Crafts Council is a socially and culturally pioneering organisation established to empower women through craft. An offshoot of NAMA Women Advancement Establishment, the UAE’s initiative dedicated to the societal and economic elevation of women, Irthi seeks to build a strong and significant artisan economy through the medium of traditional and modern craft practice. With programmes spanning the Middle East, North Africa and South East and Central As
- Norwegian PresenceFirst presented in 2015, Norwegian Presence brings the best of Norway’s design and manufacturing to Milan Design Week in an annual showcase of the country’s contemporary creative scene and the values, infrastructure and materials that shape it. Returning to Zona Tortona on 21–26 April 2020, Norwegian Presence’s sixth edition will place a stronger emphasis on sustainability, carbon reduction and circular design thinking than ever before. Curated by Benedicte Sunde of DOGA (aka Design and Architec
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFull Time
Founded in London in 2012, Zetteler is a creative communications agency specialising in design, innovation, architecture, art, technology and other sectors where we feel we can make a difference. I initially came to Zetteler on a freelance basis to help the agency develop robust internal project-management systems as it expanded in size and scope. The role evolved to encompass day-to-day operations and business strategy, and after two years, I was brought on board permanently as Co-Director. As well as managing and developing our internal systems, website and team performance, my role includes production management of Zetteler Films shoots around the world.
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- Film Production