Project management specialist who has a great passion and drive for the events and marketing industry, specifically in production, digital, and creative projects; having worked in experiential, entertainment, service, and corporate industries. Lives for creating experiences, project to project. Throughout my career, I've spanned many roles in both a freelance and full-time capacity that cover, - Marketing Management - Digital Marketing - Marketing Design - Strategic Marketing - Event Production - Event Management - Event Design - Brand Management - Brand Design and Identity - Business Development After seven years in the industry, I have built up a portfolio that very much reflects all of this, encouraging me to only challenge myself further, build on this experience, and work with companies where I can not only contribute my acquired skills but assist with future organizational development. My last full-time role was with an event production house, in a marketing and event production position in New York City. I have since taken to freelance work in London, working in strategic and digital marketing for clients in service, charity, and creative sectors.
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America GalaIAVA (Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America) is a community of 425,000+ members and growing. The community is free platform to make voices heard. Every year the team at Oxygen Eventworks take to the Manhattan Classic Car Club to produce and manage the annual IAVA gala that caters to hundreds. For 2019, I had the opportunity to assist with the production in a stage management capacity, both for the main stage and Facebook Live component pre-show. The event is a well thoughout out commemorat
- Ferrari x Studio 525 (Chelsea, New York City)Studio 525 is a studio I/we worked out of a lot when I was Oxygen Eventworks, in New York City. As the semi-exclusive vendor for the venue, we would often be called there by the venue to work with clients of theirs, or we'd bring our own clients in to the space. This was the case for our work with Ferrari. We often worked with Ferrari on many of their productions in New York City, and this production in early 2019 was no different. The brand were showcasing several of the famous wheels to med
- Airbnb x Animal Experiences (East Village, New York City)In early October 2019, Airbnb launched a very progressive "animal experiences" offering, a new break-off for the business that allows holidaymakers to add furry fun to their itinerary. The release took place at New York's downtown Foley Gallery, with press and media as main interests here, as well as close collaborators and relevant partners in the animal welfare sector. Guests were greeted with champagne to then walk through an art showcase of all things animal, with a stage and presentation
- COS ConversationsWe gathered to the lower level of COS's Soho store for this intimate conversation between Dia Art Foundation curator, Alexis Lowry artist Landon Metz and Cultured executive editor Isabel Flower. The conversation touched on levels on art-making and minimalism where guests later sipped champagne and enjoyed a 20% discount on everything in the store. Oxygen produced the AV portion of the event with a sleek audio, video and lighting system; recorded so that people could listen back on the evening
- Reebok x Billionaire Boys ClubIn early February of 2020, post New York Fashion Week, we worked with Reebok and street brand, Billionare Boys Club for a new and very hyped shoe launch. We activated the famous downtown gallery space, 393 NYC, and excited many fans and collaborators with a Friday night of sneakers, snacks, sips, and solid spins. With hues of green and clouds of haze, we created an awesome effect and feel in the space – building out a small audio/DJ rig for the trap artist that looked after the crowd with non-
- Kate Upton for Canada Goose (West Village, New York City)For this exciting project when working with Oxygen Eventworks, I headed to New York City’s Pier 59 Studios to shoot for a Canada Goose campaign featuring Kate Upton. The studios are a well-known space for corporate events, campaigns/digital/shoots, and fashion shows like NYFW; having worked with VOGUE, Harpers Bazaar, VICE Media, and many more. For this particular campaign, a new season launch for Canada Goose, we handled the substantial projection mapping component of the shoot with various n
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Exclusive Premiere Screening + Q&A with Broken Flames + Candid BroadsGoodBadMad are hosting a premiere screening and Q&A with Forbes 30 Under 30 Ella Greenwood, as well as with her team at Broken Flames, and female-run production company Candid Broads to celebrate their amazing new films focused on mental health.
- Connecting Creatives - LondonAt GoodBadMad, our mission is to inspire creatives by encouraging them to enter the arts through a range of accessible resources. We are a platform that supports up and comers across Film, TV, and Theatre industries with exclusive content, live interviews, podcasts, and events. Date: Tues 26th 2021 Time: 7pm Location: Dirty Martini, Hanover Square Special Guests: TBC With the success of our first two sell-out networking nights, we're bringing back the much needed and enjoyed industry event, Co5
- 'Creating Theatre' Live PanelHave you ever wondered how theatre is made? Who is involved? What goes into such magical productions - are you wondering that now? Well if so, join us for a night where we plan to discuss just that! We've got top London artistic directors and producers in the room to walk you through the top tips and tricks that make immaculate stage shows and theatre what it is. Meg Elys, GoodBadMad, will host a panel event filled with amazing theatre makers including: Josephine Burton - Artistic Director and2
- Enter the WALLPAPER* x SAMSUNG Design ChallengeCelebrating Samsung’s art of customisation, and judged by a panel including Kelly Hoppen, Yinka Ilori and Wallpaper’s Sarah Douglas. The competition offers the chance to win a BESPOKE fridge with your own design on it and €5,000. Learn how to enter here: https://bit.ly/2Uj2WOE Customisation is a key feature of Samsung’s premium appliances portfolio. Guided by a design philosophy first introduced, Samsung makes products that adapt to users’ unique needs, reflecting their personal lifestyles just6
- Creative Makers 'Conscious Travel'As our world stopped during COVID-19, so did a lot of the damage to our beautiful earth. So, as we ease back into the travel that was killing our planet, how can we do things differently? As we begin to leave the house, enjoy our friends + family, and pack our bags to travel again we must be conscious of our very own footprints left behind. For the year we were locked away, air pollution dropped, carbon emissions were at an all-time low, and our planet went silent. The cleaner air we’ve been6
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
Jubba are a full-service creative events agency and have done events of all shapes and sizes, nationally and internationally; from concerts, experiential campaigns, tours and premieres, to organising whole festivals. Having worked with some of the world’s biggest brands and the UK’s very best advertising, PR and creative agencies, Jubba are hugely experienced at creating and organising spectacular, successful and well run events.
Marketing and Events ManagerCreative Conscience
London, United KingdomFreelance
We are a community-built global platform. We empower, train, and reward creatives to use their talents for positive social and environmental impact. We embed purpose-driven creative thinking into every institution, brand + organization across the world. Focused on positive social equality + environmental impact I've come on to help build and manage online sales and marketing, initially for membership - extending into and across the CC platform. Support, build and manage Creative Conscience social channels. Lead membership and on boarding across the board, and overall help build the organisations reach to develop income streams
+ Show more
- Social Media Marketing
- Event Management
- Event Coordination
- Events Production
- Marketing Strategy
- Sales Marketing
- Project Management
- Creative Projects
- Production Management
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Auckland University of Technology
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Event Management - Communications Minor in Public Relations - Business Minor in Market Insights
AUT Internz ScholarshipAuckland University of TechnologyAll expenses paid scholarship covering VISA, airfares, initial accommodation and start up costs to work and live in New York City for a year.
Hong Kong Study Tour ScholarshipAuckland University of TechnologyAll expenses paid trip to Hong Kong with my university to see, experience and ‘do’ Hong Kong for two weeks thanks to Hong Kong Tourism, and Hong Kong Airlines.