I make (mostly) digital things... Specialises in digital product development and innovation, utilising a balanced mixture of Design thinking and the Scientific method. Background in Industrial and Graphic design uses in-depth knowledge of technologies like NodeJs, the Html5 stack, cloud computing and physical interface modules such Arduino to prototype technical solutions. Happiest working on something ethical or radically game-changing. A firm believer in Accessibility, Scalability, Usability and now more than ever the Integration & Community in this "Age of Accelerations"
Projects credited in
- Telia Ethics & ComplianceWolff Olins designed the corporate code of conduct for employees at Swedish telco company, Telia. We were briefed to engage 26,000 employees over 13 countries in a code of conduct, a challenging task, and a test of the new creative expression. For Telia, we saw it as an opportunity to nurture an internal culture based on responsibility and positivity. We created “Don’t Do This At Work”. A series of playful stories in the format of the animated gif about what you “shouldn’t” do at work.
- Volant MediaVolant Media is on a mission to create and nurture leading news and documentary brands & services around the world, that will allow audiences to engage with unbiased, inspiring information. Broadcasting from their state of the art studios in West London, they cover a range of topical and factual stories, with a focus on reaching audiences in and from frontier markets. We worked extensively with Volant Media to, in the first, define their core brand proposition (Uncovering stories to inspire in
- Coller FoundationThe Coller Foundation seeks to create positive impact on globally critical issues through strategic action, collaboration, and knowledge-sharing. It is the philanthropic venture of world-leading, British financial executive Jeremy Coller. They engage with key stakeholders across the spectrum, from investors and businesses to policy-makers and consumers with a view to driving achievable and lasting change. The Coller Foundation works within 3 core pillars of addressing the consequences of Factor
- CPT CapitalCPT Capital is the venture arm of private equity pioneer Jeremy Coller's private family office. Since 2014, they have been partnering with companies driving the food and materials technology revolution. From plant-based protein to recombinant proteins to cell-based meat, they back the most promising solutions from seed all the way through to sale or IPO.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- User-centered Design
- Graphic Design
- Creative Technical
- London, United Kingdom
Illustration and Character development for Animation
ErasmusSan Francisco State University
- San Francisco, United States
Graphics Design, 3D animation, Designing Virtual Worlds
+ Show more