- Farfetch x Gucci - Fluid FuturesInspired by Gucci's new 25 Eschatology collection, these digital landscapes celebrate and frame two talents advocating for a more fluid future, brought to life as an interactive experience exclusively on FARFETCH. https://www.farfetch.com/uk/stories/women/gucci-edit-ss21?msc=gucci_w_jun21_hero&mktref=edihttps://www.farfetch.com/uk/stories/women/gucci-edit-ss21?msc=gucci_w_jun21_hero&mktref=editorial_wtorial_w
- BWW i4 Digital SculptureThe new concept BMW i4 is visualised and reimagined in this art film produced for, and presented at, Ukrainian Fashion Week 2020. An Artificial Intelligence was trained on press imagery and CAD data of the car, directed to create new interpretations of the car's shape and form. Abstract digital sculptures symbolise elements of the car's design, building to a final reveal where the car is born from these new forms of digital matter, interpreting the car's marketing tagline - a sign of a new era.
- The 1975 - The Birthday PartyCo-Direction / Artwork: Jon Emmony Direction / Story: Ben Ditto Exec Producer: Lindsay Cooper Production: Concrete Rep. Musical Artist: The 1975 Digital Humans: Mimic Productions Lead CGI Tech: Ryan Vautier Styling: Patricia Villirillo Digital Clothing: Kylian Maupoint Grading: OKAY STUDIO
- Selfridges - Digital FallsAs part of The New Order project with Selfridges, 'Digital Falls' was an AR experience installed within the Atrium at the heart of the Selfridges store, London, which ran from 2nd - 30th September 2019. Working with Augmented Reality studio Visualise, the piece represents the conversations, ideas and communication that occur within such a large public space, simultaneously allowing new interactions between visitors as they explore both a digital and physical environment.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- VOGUE ITALIA / EMBODIED / STYLED BY B.AKERLUNDVogue Italia 'EMBODIED' Chris Sutton & Jon Emmony X B. Akerlund Authenticity and identity are celebrated here as our two talents @Girlacne & @who_is_imma embody the best of new graduate designs as styled by B. Akerlund. Cast via Instagram we found something beautiful about their visual worlds, so we invited them to help us create some of our own. Using 5 cameras we documented the session.
- Visual Arts
- Art Direction
- 3D Animation
- Web Deisgn
- Concept Delivery