With over 10+ years experience as creative director, Joppe‘s work has appeared in publications including i-D, Dazed & Confused and the New York Times. From directing the 'In the Studio’ series with e.g. Rick Owens, Alessandro Michele and Donatella Versace, all the way through creating the entire Magnum Photos first online photography education platform, ‘The Art of Street Photography’. In the last 8 years Joppe has run the Creative Film Production Company Present Plus Film. He was responsible for all Creative Direction over the years and has been able to create award winning campaigns. Joppe’s craft comes from documentary and commercial film.
- Nike - La Galère "The Struggle"The international phenomenon of creatives struggling wherever you look is a familiar sight, however, when most passionate people reflect, it’s less about the fact of missing payments, it’s the opposite, to be free and full of personal accomplishment. The journey becomes the goal, detached from any kind of affiliation, each one for themselves, craving raw emotion and ignoring the buzzing surroundings. Of course, the truth lays somewhere in the middle, balancing each-one-teach-one, and the persona
- Vans Class of 2018For 15 years VICE has been known for covering the forefront of culture and ideas in Europe, so in 2018, they’ve put together a listing of vital, up-and-coming talent across 5 VICE channels, diving deep into their different verticals and the subcultural stories that come from each of them.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Jonas Bendiksen: Curiosity in Practice, Magnum PhotosAcross 18 in-depth lessons, award-winning photographer Jonas Bendiksen imparts the vital lessons learned over a 20+ year career Delving into a wide range of subjects, Bendiksen explores the inspiration found in a restless attitude to making photographs—as well as the nitty-gritty details of the craft, and shares valuable insights and advice on generating ideas, storytelling techniques, and developing long-term documentary projects. Spanning more than six and a half hours of material, the phot
- Bieke Depoorter: Chance Encounters, Magnum PhotosThe relationships that Bieke Depoorter establishes with her subjects are key to her approach to her work, and at the foundation of her artistic practice. Accidental encounters are often the starting point for projects: some of them leading to relationships which are years long. The ways these interactions naturally develop dictate the nature of Depoorter’s work. In our third on-demand course, Depoorter delves into her philosophy on working with people — one that is rooted in the idea of being “a
- Alec Soth: Photographic Storytelling, Magnum PhotosAlec Soth leads the second online course by Magnum Photos, demonstrating the different techniques and approaches he uses in his photographic storytelling. In his first-ever online course, you will follow the world-renowned visual storyteller as he navigates a range of different photographic scenarios, initiated after a random act - a dart thrown at a map. Through an engaging curriculum of 19 in-depth video lessons, participants will learn about a variety of topics, from building a project to cr
- Class of 2018 - Vice x VansWorked with Vice and Vans to create a branded microsite called: https://classof2018.vice.com. To celebrate Vice's 15th birthday earlier this year, I created all the content for the Munchies pillar. I interviewed and wrote the individual features, assisted shooting and filming with the market traders, bakers and young chefs. Ensuring that TOV and style reflected the Vans and Vice brands.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Documentary Film
- Documentary Production
- Branded Documentary
- Documentary Video
- Film Directing
- Film Advertising