Helloo~ I'm a jack of all trades and mastering some~ Creative direction, Modelling, Film/Moving image assisting, Set Production, Digital/35mm/Medium format photography and Energy balance on set. I also ran an international online Art publication and platform and now working in content creation. Love to grow and connect in all directions~ I can also be found @JordanSkn
- Guvna B 'Battle' (2020) Dir. CHRISTINA NWABUGO @BynwabugoBritish Artist Guvna B released a new track entitled 'Battle' 31.1.20 in which I play the main model within the video~ the song expresses Guvna's take on hardship, growth and the rising above all while cleverly remixing Garage DJ/Music producer, Wookie's original track by the same title.
- I am my own Sun, Moon and Stars“I am my own Sun, Moon and Stars” is a body of work stemming from a dream I had during my self discovery and spiritual growth journey. The idea is that I am just as strong, just as beautiful and awe inspiring as the celestial beings that rule us. In the writing that accompanies the piece I discuss my mental health, religious transitions and true freedom. SMS is a love letter to whom I've become, where I finally am and the grand human experience.
Projects credited in
- Around The World In Eight Plays (Adobe Lightroom) 2019Around the world in eight plays is a project for Adobe Lightroom, following eight photographers. The project follows eight photographers from around the world and asks what play means to them and what it looks like in their city. Adobe Lightroom set photographer Holly-Marie Cato the challenge of showing what play means to her as a creative. The project featured on the Lightroom Instagram page. My role on the project was to work as Art Director.
- Adobe Lightoom - Around The World In Eight PlaysAround the world in eight plays is a project for Adobe Lightroom, following eight photographers in different parts of the world and asking what play means to them and what it looks like in their city? For me, play isn’t polished, it doesn’t take itself seriously. It’s spontaneous, loud, vibrant, and beautiful. Adobe Lightroom set the challenge to share what play looks like for me. As a creator, sometimes I'm so focused on work that I lack opportunities to play. So with this project I flipped
+ Show more
- London, United KingdomFreelance
A talent and Dancer for renowned photographer Ronan McKenzie and multidimensional Artist Joy Yamusangie’s short film ‘WATA’ in collaboration with Gucci and Garage magazine. I was main cast both modelling and performing original pieces. Captured by cinematographer Beatriz Sastre @beatriz_sastre and styled by Tess Herbert @Tessherbert
+ Show more
- 120 Film
- 35mm Film Photography
- Creative Design
- Curating Content
- Assistant Cinematographer
- Creating Moodboards
- Concept Creating
- Design Development
- London, United Kingdom
I studied BA Photography at UAL in which I created a plethora of projects primarily based around experimentation with film and process and conceptual visual pieces. I partook in collaborative projects within the course and with the wider community not just growing our creative skills but our communication skills also. I was selected by my course leaders to be presented in Tate Moderns Offprint 2017 event for a photography book I created and bound myself.