I'm a project manager and creative producer managing the delivery of It’s Nice That’s brand partnerships. I’m highly organised and adept in implementing systems and resources to create clear work-flow among teams. Relationship building and stakeholder management is a huge part of my role at It’s Nice That, where I’ve enjoyed growing the scale of our partnerships and delivering projects with clients that include: Dropbox, Google, Adobe, Mailchimp, Pinterest, Timex and Converse, among others.
- It's Nice That x Adobe Creative Skills ReportSurveying creatives from over 60 of the most respected agencies, brands and studios across Europe, The Creative Skills Report, produced by It’s Nice That in partnership with Adobe Enterprise, is a reflection of the skills, needs and opinions of our industry. Informed by interviews with leaders from agencies such as Pentagram, TwoPoints.Net and Mother London as well as brands including IKEA, Depop and Ace & Tate, the report aimed to shine a light on the key concerns of creative decision-makers to
- It's Nice That x Dropbox: Indoors ZineIt's Nice That worked with Dropbox Paper to visualise the effect COVID-19 is having on the creative community, and the way individuals are finding comfort. The result is a zine featuring 20 creatives collaborating in Dropbox Paper, discussing indoor living and working.
- It's Nice That x Pinterest: Thread of InspirationThread of Inspiration is a series in partnership with Pinterest which explores how inspiration can come from unexpected places. Throughout the year we'll be inviting a host of creatives to create amazing artworks, and sharing the intriguing stories behind how they come up with new ideas. Every other month a new creative will be introduced, tasked with creating new works inspired by the artist who came before them in the chain.
- Designing Experience workshop & talks eventAn event It's Nice That curated and produced for Adobe XD, to look inwards at the digital design industry and the people creating brilliant work within it and share this knowledge with It's Nice That's creative audience via an Adobe XD-led workshop and series of talks.
- It's Nice That x Dropbox: Call for CollaborationCall for Collaboration is a new It’s Nice That x Dropbox project connecting creatives from across the world to collaborate on fun, fully commissioned projects, using Dropbox Paper as a tool for collaboration across a range of creative disciplines. Across the year It's Nice That will be launching a range of briefs that its audience can enter their work in response to. The final outcomes will be showcases on It’s Nice That and at its Nicer Tuesdays events. Link to project: https://www.itsnicetha
- It's Nice That x Adobe: Found in Adobe StockAcross 2017–2019 It’s Nice That has partnered with Adobe Stock on a series of articles that celebrate their Stock collections. Providing fresh insight into Adobe Stock, It’s Nice That has commissioned a wide range of creatives on projects and advice articles that span film, animation and illustration and digital collage.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Dropbox: Indoors ZineIt's Nice That collaborated with Dropbox Paper to visualise the effect COVID-19 is having on the creative community, and the way individuals are finding comfort. The result is Indoors Zine, a free magazine about staying indoors during lockdown, which was created indoors during lockdown, and featuring 20 creatives from all over the world collaborating using Dropbox Paper. Gathering together illustrators, photographers and designers from across the globe, Indoors Zine is the result of commission
- Dropbox: Call For CollaborationCall for Collaboration is a partnership between It’s Nice That & Dropbox project connecting creatives from across the world to collaborate on fun, fully commissioned projects, using Dropbox Paper as a tool for collaboration across a range of creative disciplines. We ran a total of 6 of these projects, collaborating with María Medem, Élise Rigollet, FISK, Ruohan Wang, Kelly Anna, Josie Tucker, Mahaneela, Lunga Ntila, Actual Source, Margot Lévêque, Julian Glander & Sofia Johnston. Link to projec
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Client Management
- Resource Management
- New Business
- Content Management
- Commercial Partnerships
- Digital Production
- Programme Management