A strong believer in user-centred design, I am passionate about creating lovable products and making an impact in people's everyday lives.
- Building Moodnotes 2.0Around this time last year, we launched the first version of Moodnotes in partnership with Thriveport. We’re proud to say that today a new and improved version is out for iOS. Reading users’ feedback from around the world and seeing how our product made a positive impact on people’s lives has been incredible. So we felt a real weight of responsibility when we began looking at how to make this product better for these very same users. All of this echoed our mission for the first release: Making u
Projects credited in
- The Dots - According to Apple 'The UK's hottest App' :-)Honoured to be featured as the ‘Hottest App in the UK right now!’ in the Apple App Store! Credit goes 100% to the amazing team behind the App - legends all of you :-) Haven't downloaded The Dots iOS App yet? Give it a whirl here: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/the-dots-the-creator-network/id1326923150
- The Dots App @ Apple ParkThis is one of those pinch me quick moments! Just returned from two weeks at Apple Park in Silicon Valley with my brilliant iOS team - deep diving on improving our App with Apple’s design & engineering elite. Download The Dots app to check out what we've been up to: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/the-dots-the-creator-network/id1326923150
- May 2019 (applications closed)Are you down with digital design? Perfect for a digital product team? Got the UX factor? We're looking for 30 passionate & diverse folk to join us at this Portfolio Masterclass at AKQA London! This event is ideal for anybody with a flare for digital projects, design, innovation and technology. If you love keeping ahead of digital developments or using your coding, digital design, UX or UI powers for creative good then we want to hear from you. Whether you want to kickstart your career, learn mo41
- #IWD2019 | The incredible women that make The DotsMy last shout out of #IWD2019 goes to the incredible women at The Dots that make everything possible. Annie, Danni, Donna, Gosia, Joyce, Laura, Nancy, Raquel, Robyn, Sabeena & Sophie – legends the lot of you! At our Friday team meeting we do THANK YOUS – where everyone on the team thanks another teammate. Today my Head of Engineering gave me goose bumps when he thanked all his female teammates for making The Dots such a magical place to work, saying "my previous companies were very laddish/ma
+ Show more