A multi-hyphenate creative working at the intersection of editorial, design & code across creative strategy, media production, and UX/UI design (web, app, conversational systems) with a background in AI and engineering. Currently working as a product designer at Sky UK whilst running my community-powered creative agency VAGUE.
- Design: VAGUE TOMESEarlier this year, the VAGUE team launched our content publishing platform TOMES, a cultural journal founded on the timeless principles of FUBU (for us, by us). Run by a remote network of writers, stylists, photographers, designers & developers from Manchester, London, and across our four continental regions, our mission with TOMES to serve as a dynamic resource for creatives and discerning audiences, champion creativity, and empower voices on the ground through social journalism.
- Direction: Bukky Baldwin SS19Conceptualised and developed the visual aesthetic, content and brand strategy, and the narrative behind the collection; developed the content and brand strategy; and directed, produced, photographed and designed the promotional content (stills and motion graphics) and catwalk show for the launch of Bukky Baldwin, the fashion brand run by the Whitworth Art Gallery's artist in residence Ibukun Jesusanmi Baldwin. Constraints: no budget, 3 weeks
- Direction: Fashion @ MADEDirected, produced and stage-managed a fashion show for a youth event on the Brixton Design Trail for London Design Festival. Designed the show plan and catwalk route; pitched the theme and a design exhibition segment; art directed and designed the set for the exhibition; cast models and oversaw fittings/rehearsals; and commissioned content for the exhibition. Constraints: no budget, 2.5 weeks --- Credits: Videography - Taysha Ferguson Photography - Mariana dos Santos Pires Motion Design - Sar
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Livity presents MADEVolunteered to lead the organising of the art exhibition as part of Livity presents MADE. This involved communicating, organising and updating artists through email and group chat. Liaising with Livity staff to work with equipment, stalls, fashion show & promo & providing general on day support, create placards and help artists set up. Artists at the event included Zafeerah, Tilda, Shay, Ruby See, Rhyan Rhyan and the team BlankFace.
- Digify - Call to EnterDigify is a talent spotting and hot-housing digital skills incubator, supported as part of Sadiq Khan’s Digital Talent Programme and partnering with brilliant brands. Two months paid training, based upon the principles of a real agency, with real briefs, followed by a six month placement at the offices of our brand partner. We've partnered with Sky to give the best and brightest creative and analytical minds the opportunity to kickstart a career at Sky. We’re particularly interested in people a30
- Leeds, United KingdomFull Time
- Designing wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes for Sky.com, Sky Community and the MySky App team - Leading UX research projects across Digital Service - Leading a persona research project, split by sales and service intents - Facilitating workshops, design sprints, user testing both in-person and remotely - Leading workshops and showcases to refine the design-developer handover process for efficient collaboration - Supporting the development of Sky’s web and app design system Led the redesign of the Sky Community website - Identifying gaps in the product delivery process & spearheaded the use of design principles and UX strategy for Sky’s chatbot system - Supporting conversational analysts with dialog flow design, remote user research, and intent training using IBM Watson - Producing the design system for conversational experiences at Sky covering design, content, research procedures and optimization - Introducing the use of design roadmaps to prioritize features using proactive UX research and developer/stakeholder engagement - Saving the business > £800,000 per year through MVT and A/B tests
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Art Direction
- Digital Content
- Creative Direction
- Online Campaigns
- Popular Culture
- Editorial Styling