A strategic and commercially savvy marketing professional, experienced in brand, proposition development, retention, communications and digital marketing. Data and analytically focused, I aim to understand the customer’s habits and needs, to deliver more targeted marketing campaigns and to enhance the customer experience. I like to combine an analytical and data-drive outlook with a creative delivery, to ensure that brand messaging is effective and enticing. I am accomplished at working over varying brands, utilising the best channels to target the correct audience. Demonstrating effective leadership, I am recognised for building strong teams and coaching them to get the best results. I believe, especially in the current climate, that genuine storytelling is integral to brand loyalty and longevity. Brands must show creativity in their approach while being true to their vision, and mindful of the cultural and social shifts post COVID-19.
Projects credited in
- Hotel Bedroom Directory & Foiled Bespoke Door HangerWhilst at h Club London I had the pleasure of designing the luxuriously foiled Bedroom Directory for hotel guests as well as the bespoke leather-like bespoke door hangers (with pocket) where guests could place their breakfast order, ready for the morning. My role was to typeset and create the layout of the directory as well as source the paper, foil and printing of the directory. Working with our talented Junior Designer, Ellen to create iconography that would be used internationally for the Lo
- Food & Lifestyle PhotographyWhilst at h Club London I have curated and produced the photography for their food and lifestyle shoots throughout the year. This includes everything from new food & beverage menu options as well as lifestyle images to be used throughout social media and in their collateral. What you can see is a small part of what I’ve done for them.
- The Open Discussion - FilmOur new series ‘The Open Discussion’ will focus on a different industry each week. We will be joined by leading voices who will discuss the changing landscape of their industry, what inspiring initiatives have been born from this crisis and what the future could look like. This week, we will be talking about the film industry and what is changing. Asking all the right questions will be the Head of Creative at Film4, Ollie Madden. Sitting alongside him on the panel will be the fantastic actor Ja3
- The History of....GamesEven in lockdown, h Club is continuing it’s ‘The History of…’ series that aims to inspire, educate and entertain. Talks with specialists from different creative industries, to discuss the history and ever-changing future of particular topics that range from; dance music, drugs, advertising, and more! This month it couldn’t be more apt that the talk is online. We are focusing our attention on the history of (video) games. The award-winning video gamer presenter and journalist Elle Osili-Wood wi2
- The Open Discussion - Television BroadcastOur new series ‘The Open Discussion’ will focus on a different industry each week. We will be joined by leading voices who will discuss the changing landscape of their industry, what inspiring initiatives have been born from this crisis and what the future could look like post COVID-19. This week we will be discussing the issues faced by writers, producers, and the channels. Asking all the right questions will be the head of unscripted from Viacom, Richard Hastings. Sitting alongside him on the2
- The Open Discussion - Theatre & PerformanceWe’ve reached out to creatives across all industries to help curate our new series of online talks, focused on keeping the community inspired and motivated through these difficult and uncertain times. We will be discussing the issues faced by theatres being closed, what inventive things are being done to help people, and what the landscape looks like post COVID-19. Asking all the right questions will be the inspiring theatre producer, Kate Pakenham. Sitting alongside her on the panel will be2
+ Show more
Head of Marketingh Club London
London, United KingdomFull Time
h Club is a social space in London and Los Angeles that connects and supports creatives. The Club features seven floors of co-working and entertainment space, including an art gallery, live performance space, a TV studio, a restaurant, various bars and lounges, and a 36-seater cinema. The Club also houses 15 boutique bedrooms and 8 event spaces which can be booked by non-members. A unique business model, our marketing activities range from B2B, B2C and B2M. With people no longer looking at work/life balance, but looking for work/life integration, we position ourselves as a home away from home, where members can work, socialise and be part of a community.
Group Marketing ManagerHIX
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Heading up the sales and marketing department at HIX Restaurants, I was responsible for the strategic planning, execution and reporting of all sales and marketing activities across the HIX estate – spanning 7 restaurants and bars, 1 hotel and Mark Hix as an individual. With each restaurant having its own unique look, feel and demographic, activity was tailored to each venue while maintaining the HIX brand standards.
+ Show more
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Media Advertising
- Website Analysis
- Website Creation
- Website Copywriting
- Website Management
- CMS Websites
- Website Content
- SEO Analysis
- SEO Campaigns
- SEO Content
- SEO Copywriting
- SEO Strategy