- The Catalyst NetworkBringing together events specialists, sponsorship experts, creative producers and commercial strategists, the Catalyst Network unites entrepreneurial and practical experience from across the creative industries. Catalyst Members are committed to keeping the cultural sector relevant and sustainable, aiming to protect the arts’ freedom to educate, inspire and innovate by channeling revenue and audiences to creative organisations. http://therevelsoffice.co.uk/catalyst-network
- Catalyst ThinksCatalyst Thinks is a series of events run by The Revels Office, a cultural events and strategy consultancy, for the members of its Catalyst Network. The Revels Office established the Catalyst Network to unite freelancers working in the arts who are committed to keeping the cultural sector relevant and sustainable. The Revels Office and Catalyst Network aim to protect the arts’ freedom to educate, inspire and innovate by channeling revenue and audiences to creative organisations, focusing on t
Projects credited in
- A Colourful History: A bespoke game for The National GalleryIn 2017, A Door In A Wall created a bespoke immersive game for The National Gallery in London. Inspired by the stories of rare paints and pigments, the game used actors, technology, props and hidden clues to encourage the invited audience to explore and interact with the spaces and the gallery's magnificent collection during an evening showcase. The event was curated by the events team at the National Gallery, with catering by Moving Venue, production by Event Concept and flowers by Veevers Car1
- New Talent Bar, bscexpo 2020For anyone heading to the bscexpo this Friday 31 January 2020, come and visit Digital Orchard's New Talent Bar, aiming to support those most underrepresented in the industry to make waves and move forward, as well as to help all new filmmakers to make the best use of their time at the BSC Expo. The New Talent Bar (set up on the Mezzanine level of the BSC Expo) will also play host to BECTU and Primetime’s collaborative careers advice sessions for BAME and women camera professionals. Contact j
- Mary Magdalene - Special Screening and Drinks Reception at The National GalleryTo design and produce a special screening and post drinks reception for the film Mary Magdalene (Universal Pictures), including venue booking, concept development, food and drink, set design and build; ticketing and guest list management.