A hybrid strategist, storyteller and connector - generating creative strategies that distill brand values and, essentially, joining the dots for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands to spark growth. I approach projects with a unique balance across strategy, creative and commercial and have a particular interest in where luxury marketing and sales intersect.
- Fashion DNA: British Council x Ukrainian Fashion WeekFashion DNA was a business support programme for 8 selected Kiev-based designers. I was invited by the British Council to lead this intensive market entry programme covering product development, range planning, costing and pricing, supply chain and sales strategy for emerging brands. This week-long programme was part of a bigger project to develop market entry strategies and business plans for the designers. I provided one-on-one mentoring to the 8 designers, critiquing their business plans
- HOT: SECONDA world first circular economy pop-up, trading physical garments for digital experiences. This store was live at Protein Studios in Shoreditch in November 2019. I consulted and supported on various aspects of this beta launch store including production timelines, curation of panellists and talk schedule, launch event guestlist and sponsorships, press release writing and pitching features. I also introduced a set designer to conceptualise the store layout.
- WGSN x MICAM September 2019I project managed the marketing assets for the collaboration between this trend forecaster and Milan footwear trade show. In collaboration with an in-house design team I produced all marketing assets, from social media posts to printed programmes, writing all copy, and signing off assets with client. On the ground in Milan, I also oversaw the smooth-running of WGSN trend presentations and marketing deliverables.
- Roberta Einer Spring/Summer 2016 Show Production & PRRoberta Einer came to me via a referral from the University of Westminster shortly before her graduation in July 2015. She wanted to launch her brand and engaged me as a consultant (trading as The Bridge Co., before its incorporation) to bring the brand to market. We produced the SS16 show at Hotel Cafe Royal, handled guestlist and PR, brought on board key partners such as hair and make-up sponsors, a set designer and bar sponsor, managed wholesale sales, and consulted on the likes of pricing to
+ View all
Projects credited in
- TheBodyShop.com - Digital Content ProductionThe Body Shop is one of Britain's beloved beauty brands. In 2020, TBS had redesigned its eCommerce website and revamped its imagery and tone of voice in the process. We had 6 months to produce and deliver 155,000 words in British English, complete with SEO optimisation, for our key eCom landing pages and our new Body & Soul blog with the support of content production agency, Spring Studios. The master website is being localised and rolled out to 10+ markets (France, Netherlands, Spain, Germa
Contributing WriterVogue Business
London, United KingdomFreelance
Writing fashion business articles covering sustainability, tech and retail, allowing me to indulge my fascination with emerging consumer trends and new business models.
+ Show more
- Business Consultancy
- Creative Consultancy
- Fashion Business
- Events Production
- Content Creation
- Public Speaking
- Brand Strategy
- Strategic Communications
- Editorial Direction
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Campaigns
- Campaign Concept
- Campaign Delivery
BA Hons Modern Languages and Cultures (German and Spanish)UCL
- London, United Kingdom
German, Spanish, History of Art, Cultural History, Film, Literature, Linguistics. 2008 - 2009 spent at Humboldt university, Berlin