I am a London-based Polish photographer and illustrator, with a background in art and design. I am a co-founder of POLAROIDTAPES an independent photography and art magazine based in London launched in 2020. I believe in providing a safe environment for people to express themselves creatively. I am passionate about creating work that is focused on youth, diversity, identity, and freedom with a colorful and playful aesthetic. I want to encourage everyone to engage in self and body positivity. I frequently collaborate with models and creatives to bring attention to the black, LGBTQ+ and underrepresented communities in order to promote and demonstrate solidarity with them. I am conscious about using environmentally friendly materials as props and set designs, such as biodegradable glitter on models' faces and promoting sustainable fashion. "Creativity is very important but how you choose your team is as important as the project, as the energy and the outcome." - Laetitia Negre I am looking for like-minded people with similar interests to collaborate together. Let's build a working friendship today.
- Give Me VengeanceGMV is a project that’s focused onto creating fashion photography. This idea was inspired by different eras and themes of fashion and styling. We’ve teamed up with stylists, make artists and other creatives to work on this project as a team, to give each one of us the freedom to create and bring ideas to the table.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- NOT FOR FASHION OUT NOW!!This film focuses on what people appreciate about personal style and dislikes about fast fashion, set in iconic backgrounds around central London. The camera follows Mercede as she goes on a day out shopping and enjoying the beautiful summer while styled in multiple outfits from independent designers. “It serves as my newest venture into a new but familiar field.”
- NOT FOR FASHIONThis film focuses on what people appreciate about personal style and dislikes regarding fast fashion, set in iconic backgrounds around central London. This film follows Mercede our model as she goes on a day out shopping and enjoying the beautiful summer, styled in multiple outfits from independent designers from the UK. Full film releasing on polaroidtapes.com on the 20th of September
- SUSTAINABLE FASHION CHALLENGEPolaroidtapes and Cargo Classroom are partnering together for a sustainable fashion challenge, inviting creators to use visionary black leaders from the past as inspiration for their designs. In an attempt to address some of the imbalances and inequality in the current education system, Cargo Classroom celebrates the resilience and visionary leadership of black individuals, putting forward missing narratives from our past. Polaroid Tapes, an independent platform for creativity and Cargo Classr
- CONTEMPORARY 2018In times of unrest in London a lot of media portrayal might show that the community we live in still hangs on a thin thread. Our project has dived into what makes today London special. We decided to take a series of pictures of everyday life and ordinary people with all of the aspects that drive our generation.
- BLACK LIVES MATTER CHARITY STICKERSThere has been a lot going on around the world, it is a tense and troubling time for every single one of us. A lot of you may be wondering "How can I continue when this is not trending anymore" ? We as POLAROIDTAPES, believe in equality and humanity. For that reason, we teamed up with three independent illustrators, Rianna Mackenzie (@riannamack) , Anais Marden (@iamanaismarden) and Kinga Gurba (@artsykingss). You are now able to buy a bundle of stickers designed by those three artists. All pr
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Digital Design
- Digital Illustration
- Book Illustration
- Photo Collage
- 35mm Photography
- Fashion Photography
- Art Drawing