Creativity is very important but how you choose your team is as important as the project, as the energy and the outcome. I’m a photographer based in London and a co-founder of an upcoming creative agency and a photography collective called @PolaroidTapes I’m looking for likeminded people with similar interests to make this creative industry world less scary. I’d like to create a platform for myself and others in order to build a working friendship, connections.
- Give Me VengeanceGMV is a project that’s focused onto creating fashion photography. This idea was inspired by different eras and themes of fashion and styling. We’ve teamed up with stylists, make artists and other creatives to work on this project as a team, to give each one of us the freedom to create and bring ideas to the table.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- CONTEMPORARY 2018In times of unrest in London a lot of media portrayal might show that the community we live in still hangs on a thin thread. Our project has dived into what makes today London special. We decided to take a series of pictures of everyday life and ordinary people with all of the aspects that drive our generation.
- BLACK LIVES MATTER CHARITY STICKERSThere has been a lot going on around the world, it is a tense and troubling time for every single one of us. A lot of you may be wondering "How can I continue when this is not trending anymore" ? We as POLAROIDTAPES, believe in equality and humanity. For that reason, we teamed up with three independent illustrators, Rianna Mackenzie (@riannamack) , Anais Marden (@iamanaismarden) and Kinga Gurba (@artsykingss). You are now able to buy a bundle of stickers designed by those three artists. All pr
- Give Me Vengeance (GMV)Give Me Vengeance a project that’s focused on creating fashion photography. This idea was inspired by different eras and themes of fashion and styling. We’ve teamed up with stylists, make artists and other creatives to work on this project as a team, to give each one of us the freedom to create and bring ideas to the table. As PolaroidTapes being able to achieve vision of intriguing photography with unique styling and aesthetics means we are constantly evolving.
- Polaroidtapes Magazine First Issue 2020POLAROIDTAPES first official magazine issue. A collection of 100+ pages featuring over 16 creatives from around the world. A range of photography, art and poetry of an open theme. Contains restricted content (18+). SIZE : A5, 100 pages Paper : Recycled Silk Cover : Gloss Published and Printed independently within the United Kingdom.
- ✨CALLING ALL ARTISTS ✨POLAROIDTAPES submissions for our second issue are now open. We are creating an opportunity for creatives from all different field to be able to get your work featured in a printed magazine. All levels are welcome! Submit your photography, poetry, collages, illustrations, paintings, think pieces, interviews, graphic designs and many more. Our theme is “Let’s Create!” - for more information and guidelines please reach out to us via email or Instagram. Don’t forget to like, save, share and
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- Digital Illustration
- Book Illustration
- Photo Collage
- 35mm Photography
- Fashion Photography
- Art Drawing