I'm intrigued to tell, translate and portray brands unique stories. Using my creative flair and innovative ideas, I've been able to succeed in growing campaigns and the presence of companies online. I create engaging content that provokes the audience to act or think of the brand in a new light. Connecting the dots between strategy & content I'm always curious as to what, why, where and how a person reacts to a piece of content. Content creation provides the tool to grab the users attention leading them into the brand's community. The last five years I’ve worked in various aspects of digital marketing; SEO, Google Ads, website development and social media marketing.
- easyJet Cabin Crew Apprenticeship - Social Media CampaignAs part of easyJet first-ever cabin crew apprenticeship, we were tasked with not only promoting the programme but also generating applications. We wanted to encompass their employer branding which was focused around the 'Orange Spirit'. It’s all about big ideas and looking at things differently. Delivering for customers, being progressive and successful. Social media played a crucial platform to reach the audience in a natural and authentic way, targetting specific people who would be ideal fo
- MANYWith the launch of MANY in the UK, the brand needed to establish their voice within men healthcare online. Social media provided the perfect platform to create a safe and powerful community amongst men to discuss products, bedroom and healthcare issues. From myth-busting to providing clear product USP's, the content strategy was to grow the brand's image and give value to the end consumer.
- NUS Apprentice extraTo promote the new NUS Apprentice extra card, NGTU partnered up to attract sign-ups and provide exposure to the scheme available. Apprentices can take hold of a range of discounts across their most loved brands in the UK: Jack Wills, Boohoo.com, Thorpe Park, Co-Op, ASOS and Amazon. Key Stats: - 114,000 Impressions - £0.46 CPC (NUS Sign Up Page) - £0.48 CPE The campaign design was focused on targeting youth/teenagers completing an apprenticeship. To promote the wide range of offers and big nam
- Mark Warner - #MWHolidaysSeasons may come and go, but the memories of a holiday can last a lifetime. To captivate a busy period, we helped create visual striking social media content to help with their recruitment drive. Roles included chefs, hospitality, babysitting and many other temp roles. With such a range of roles and the roles being aborad, the social content was driven with paid advertising to create awareness within the youth population. Company: Mark Warner Founded in 1974, Mark Warner is an independent Briti
- Historic England - Apprenticeship Social CampaignThe social campaign was for a specific role - Geospatial Survey Technician Apprenticeship in York. The challenge was to get people to apply who were genuinely interested in England's historical sites and learn about geospatial surveying. It was key to inspire people who could not only resonate with the outdoor adventure aspect but also with the local community of York. Content helped people connect with the historical landmarks of york, with copy focusing on interesting facts of York. Social M
+ View all
Content ManagerContent Cure +
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Short to medium-term projects across content and social: Content strategy, branding, community management and reporting & analytics. - Recent work includes strategy and reporting for blue-chip companies and global brands within the Automotive, Cooking Appliances, Entertainment sectors. - Tools Include GA, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Social Bakers, Sprout, Falcon.
+ Show more
- Brand Marketing
- Content Creatiion
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media
- Brand Content
- Ad Strategy
- Blog Management
- Account Management