- CoppaFeel! Get It Off Your ChestAs Bob Hoskins used to say, "It's good to talk" and we think that's especially true if it's talking to your GP about any changes you've noticed to your boobs. These changes shouldn't be anything to be embarrassed by. In fact, taking notice of them could save your life. To make sure young women remember these signs and symptoms, we enlisted the skills of British poet, Rishi Dastidar. Then we asked celebs like Fearne Cotton, Rachel Riley and Fleur De Force to recite the poem and help encourage
- CoppaFeel! #whatnormalfeelslikeAfter talking to lots and lots of women we quickly realised a very sad truth that most of them really struggle to find words to describe their boobs beyond big or small. Our new #WhatNormalFeelsLike campaign builds off of this theme, asking women to really think how their boobs feel rather than what they look like. Are they soft? Firm? Or “Squidgy?” The end goal is twofold: First, to encourage women to get to know their breasts better, which will help identify changes that might indicate breas
- Honda Civic launchFor many car manufacturers, their latest model is just an adaptation of the older one. For Honda, every new Civic is seen as an opportunity for radical change, an excuse to rip up the rule book and start again from scratch. To tell that story, we created a campaign that showed how every generation of the Civic has made radical leaps, right from the very first model, way back in '72.
Projects credited in
- Raise your RoséIf you've been to the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, you'll know how much rosé gets drunk. Lots. So what if the small fortune spent on that delicious pink stuff could go towards something good? Introducing The Cannes Lions Château de berne 2015, a specially made bottle of rosé that turns indulgent behaviour into good as the profits from every bottle go towards helping local charities. Santé to that.
- Iceland - Barbecue Season 2018The summer barbecue. One of the most competitive events of the season. Who will bring the best burgers? Strut in with succulent sausages? Our commentators are to here find out. They’re fast-talking, quip-making funny Americans. Together, they watch the BBQ action unfold, and make excited and witty comments throughout. To them, a barbecue is a lot like sport. And whoever brings the best food - is the WINNER!
- Crimestoppers - PutpocketsPick pocketing is a constant problem. Especially in City centres like London and Bristol. And while poster campaigns do what they can, there’s often no real cut through. One of the main reasons for this is that people never really believe that it will ever happen to them. However, how do you do this without actually taking something out of peoples pockets and bags? Well, you put something in.
- Battersea Dogs & Cats Home - Happiness Starts At BatterseaSince 1860, Battersea Dogs and Cats Home have helped to re-home millions of animals. The reason they've been so successful is because they do so much more than just getting the animals healthy. They make sure the animals are happy. Then, and only then are they ready to be re-homed. To really dramatise that point, we got the dogs and cats to show just how happy they are with big, wide, grins.
- Confused.com - Drivers winIf you're a driver then you know exactly what it feels like to experience a winning driver moment, like executing the perfect reverse park, finding the last hard boiled sweet stashed in the driver door pocket or the thrill of being the first to spot the bus lane is open... Our campaign for Confused.com focuses on bringing those moments to life. And who better to play the role of the winning driver than the star of Car Pool Karaoke, Mr James Kimberley Corden. And yes, that is his middle name.
- This International Women’s Day, meet the 200 Women Redefining the Creative Industry in 2018Yana Peel CEO of the Serpentine Galleries since 2016. Peel is a co-founder of the Outset Contemporary Art Fund and Intelligence Squared Asia, and was CEO of Intelligence Squared Group from 2013 to 2016. Awarded one of Harper’s Bazaar ‘Women of the Year’ 2017 for her contribution to arts. Yana's nominations: Es Devlin - Stage designer Grace Wales Bonner - Fashion designer Sondra Perry - New media artist and net neutrality advocate FeiFei Li - Director of the Stanford Artificial Intelligence La161
+ Show more