Delivering strategic design to optimise user experience, engagement and usability for a multitude of wonderful clients is what I do. With a heart that beats creativity alongside a very analytical solution based brain - UX UI was my calling. Always focused on the user and business goals for a dynamic range of wonderful clients and projects. Let’s build something great? Drop me a quick message - I tend to reply pretty darn quickly, or schedule a call. Ways we can work together: Weekly Retainers | Monthly Retainers | Consultancy | In-House | Remote
+ Show more
- UX UI freelance designer for menswear sustainable e-commerce fashion brand, Thought Fashion.My role was to refresh their visual brand identity online across all responsive devices by analysing the usability of the current site and from this, implementing a user-focused design system with a focus on typography and colour to ensure the brand continues to develop to meet the needs of their customer.
- Kent & Curwen UX & UIUX UI freelance designer for menswear heritage sportswear fashion brand, Kent & Curwen. Working on a monthly retainer basis managing the UX, UI & digital marketing deliverables. Championing the importance of good UX by providing stakeholders with UX insight into quality customer journeys with first-rate functionality, design and accessibility across their digital channels defined by user, market and usability research and analysis. Translating research to wireframes, sitemaps and high-fidelity
- Lyst Fashion UIFreelance UI digital interface designer for Lyst - the largest global fashion search platform. After an initial meeting in the Lyst offices, I was briefed to work in Sketch to create interactive mid and high fidelity wireframes to hand over to the in-house developers for a set of responsive pages within the Lyst site.
- Thought FashionFreelance UI designer for fashion brand, Thought Fashion A sustainable brand with increasingly sustainable growth. I was brought onboard the team to 'tidy up' the Thought Fashion website for all UI aspects across both desktop and mobile. The main focus being: > Typography > Colour > Icons > Wireframes > User Journey Working with the in-house e-commerce and creative team, the files were created in Sketch to hand over to the developers.
+ View all
Freelance Senior Graphic DesignerHardy Amies
Savile Row, Mayfair, London W1S, UKFreelance
Working on mainly digital based graphics for Saville Row tailors, Hardy Amies. Sitting in-house with them one day per week to design their homepage updates, emailers, display advertising and many other digital and print assets.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop/indesign/illustrator
- Print Design
- Digital Design
- Art Direciton
- CMS Websites
- UX Design
1st BA (Hons) Fashion MarketingNorthumbria Unversity
- Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Fashion design and marketing BA (Hons) receiving first class honours in every module and overall during my final year. For this I produced a final collection of womenswear which I designed and hand crafted along with the development of a coinciding brand concept.