A well-mannered and confident individual. A creative fashion professional with a logistica l and result orientated mindset. I’m a go to team player with the ability to take direction with ease. I take pride in being consistent, reliable and efficient. Going above and beyond is all in a day’s work.Locked Pro Plan feature
– Support the senior Styling and MU producers – Be alert to team’s needs and being available to solve needs accordingly when asked – Contribute to content meetings – Update module docs – Update process docs that support rest of wider Mastered team – Upload Styling and MU modules at every launch – Lead on casting the right students for shoots – Lead on any model casting – Liaising with agencies – Write and distribute docs: Schedule, call sheets, briefs, student itineraries – Establish rapport with student, support through pre-production and on set – Post social media on set – Arrange logistics for shoots: Locations, catering, all travel – Support production team on set, spotting and responding to team and talent needs – Transfer skills to any shoots abroad, so it feels as smooth as a domestic shoot – Understand and keep core production aims in mind, in order to effectively support production goals (shoot by shoot, and in general) – Updating program budget including approving expenses and invoice Partners: Alastair Mckimm, Anna Trevelyan, Patti Wilson, Tom Pecheux, Andrew Davis, Nike, Jade Taylor, Harry Josh, Esteban Cortazar, Megan Mccluskie, Zoe Irwin, Garry Gill, Katie Baron, Karen Clarkson, Rebekah Roy, Sofie Geradin, Krystal Rodriguez, Sophie Beresiner and Bunny Kinney.
– Support Director – Support content delivery and initiate ideas for concepts – Oversee development of production for clients from start to finish – Sign off on all aspects of production – Alert to team’s needs on set and being available to solve problems – Lead on casting and booking models – Liaising with agencies and relevant participants in run up to shoot day – Write and distribute shoot docs: Schedule, call sheets, briefs, itineraries, treatments – Arrange logistics for shoots: Locations, catering, all travel – Delegate production on set – Goals orientated mindset in order to create efficient and effective content suitable for all involved. – Budget management including approving expenses and invoices Clients include: Zoe Irwin, Alex box, Empire menswear, M+P Models
– Design and create model comp cards – Front of house duties including taking walk-in’s – Taking polaroid’s, updates and Intro videos for clients – Overseeing models diaries and chart using Mediaslide software. – Upkeep of models books and Mediaslide profile – Upkeep of model archive – Chasing Images from clientele – Organise call sheets and contracts between agencies and clientele – Daily upkeep and posts of the agencies social media on all platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. – Models chaperon to casting and jobs – Ad-hoc duties
– Take Polaroid’s and videos of all models that attend casting – Organise Images for all models ready for presentation to client – Hold a presentation for clientele of selected models at the end of each casting day. – Contribute and select models that fit the brief of the designers Ideas. – Chase and obtain options on selected girls – Liaise Between London agencies – Organise and schedule request fittings for first option girls – Overseeing the smooth running of the day – On show day, make sure the girls arrive at call time – Chase models/agents – Backstage organisation on show day. – Oversee the running of the show day from start to finish Clients: Vivienne Westwood, J.JS Lee, Bora Aksu, Palmer Harding, Sophia Webster and Emilio de la Morena.
– Ability to edit in a live studio environment – Able to work well as part of a team in a highly pressurised environment – Excellent work ethic and positive attitude – The Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritise effectively – Exceptional organisational skills and very strong eye for detail – Team player – Ability to meet deadlines
Film Editing and Production
With an entry to the Global fashion film competition, run by the infamous Nick Knight. My Film entry was selected and shortlisted into the top 10 entries from around the world. Panel and Judged by DIESEL artistic director Nicola Formichetti, fashion designer Gareth Pugh, film-maker Ruth Hogben, and creative maverick Daphne Guinness.
Runner up IUFF Milan fashion film awards 2014.