Hello, my name is Leah — An internationally awarded Art Director & Designer with over 15 years' experience in creating and building brands. Currently based in Sydney, I work with companies and brands all over the world. Former Design Director at Studio Round and Creative Lead at Sydney Opera House, my approach is collaborative and grounded in strategy. Having worked with clients from small local startups to international icons, I understand the vernacular needed to attract and connect with a diverse range of audiences. Currently open to freelance, collaborations and project work big or small. Get in touch for a chat.
- Loving Earth Limited Edition EasterThe team at Loving Earth approached us last year to create packaging for a delicious new product. They wanted to mix things up and stand out so we created something with energy and vibrancy, that was gift worthy (and drool worthy!). I’ll tell anyone and everyone just how insanely good these taste but I’ll let you discover that for yourself. I have just adored reconnecting with the Loving Earth fam and continuing to help them push the envelope in the chocolate space. How we helped:
- CottonlyA new Australian skincare brand on a mission to take your daily cleansing regime to the next level, sustainably. After struggling for years with skin concerns, Sarah and Elaine, founders of Cottonly, decided to launch their own skincare line, starting with the first (and, arguably most important) step in a skincare routine: Cleansing. Embracing the natural qualities of cotton, they developed a range of compostable wipes, each woven with various patterns to address different skin concerns. Whil
- Loving Earth *New Flavour*Bieber's Yummy song on repeat for this new gorgeous flavour! So chuffed to be working with the lovelies at Loving Earth again. This new range is a crunchy take on their classic chocolate bars so we added a little extra design element to the packaging and created a new system for future crunchy flavours �
- PomPom PaddockTurning the humble cauliflower into superfoods — full of nutrition and free from gluten, refined sugar and artificial nasties. PomPom Paddock was founded with the mission to create simple, delicious and nutritious, plant-based products that promote health & wellbeing. Working with Sydney based founder, we've created a playful brand to work across packaging, newsletters, social media and a website with a serious compilation of delicious, gluten-free recipes.
- DeetoDeeto is a beautiful new, female-led wellness startup on a mission to re-educate us about the often misunderstood world of detoxification. Working closely with the founders, we created a brand strategy and identity focused on inspiring a shared sense of wellness. The packaging design took a minimalist approach, with a focus on the natural ingredients incorporated. We also had a set of incredibly realistic illustrations of the various herbs used, drawn to highlight their health benefits in th
+ View all
Art Director & DesignerFreelance
Strategically minded designer and art director with a background in branding and a love for colour. Open to freelance, collaborations and project work big or small. Get in touch for a chat — firstname.lastname@example.org
Design DirectorStudio Round
- Melbourne, AustraliaFull Time
DESIGN DIRECTOR (Nov 2016 — Sep 2017) SENIOR DESIGNER (Sept 2014 — Oct 2016) Round is a design practice that harnesses culture and creativity to transform brands. With a focus on strategy, storytelling, identity and communications, we design remarkable experiences that engage people and enable organisations to grow. CLIENTS INCLUDE Loving Earth, Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne Fashion Week, Melbourne Food and Wine Festival, Rogerseller, The TOM Co., QIC Global Real Estate.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Strategic Design