I am a reliable and adaptable creative thinker with a background in graphic design. My interests lie in idea generation, ad campaigns, experiential events and world-building with art department and set design. I am motivated by projects which engage with contemporary culture, promote positive social change and bring light to unexplored topics, connecting them with different themes in new ways. I aspire to create things that spark conversation, educate in engaging ways, are witty and entertain. Thriving independently and in a team, I pride myself on high personal standards and an honest approach, enjoying adding value to whatever projects I am involved with and within personal relationships. A recent Emotional Capital Report had peers and colleagues list some of my key strengths as being “optimistic” “thoughtful” with a “change-ready mindset” and an “eye for detail”.
- Racism at WorkBrief: Create a campaign, using Black talent from the responses of the anonymous survey ‘Have you ever experienced Racism at Work’. The aim is to show to the industry what is actually happening to Black people at their place of work, to send a visually hard-hitting and shocking message and for this to be demonstrated through the Creative.
- Engine x Black History MonthEngine UK collaborated with Brixton Finishing School Students to create a campaign in celebration of Black History Month in October 2020. We contributed ideation for a microsite created to promote the next generation of black creatives. We were also filmed for a promotional video explaining our wishes for the future of black creatives and I contributed a statement for the campaign's press release.
- Mail Metro Media x Art FundThis project was created as a part of Brixton Finishing School. Brief set by Mail Metro Media: Come up with a big idea for a brand collaboration with Mail Metro Media, targeting different audiences provided by their range of publications. Response: Art, Unframed, a collaboration with Art Fund to revitalise the arts and culture sector which has been greatly impacted by Covid-19. This collaboration provides a huge platform (online and at a local level) for artists who have missed out on the o
- Start with SamsungCreated as part of Brixton Finishing School. Brief set by RAPP: Create a campaign targeted at Gen Z which promotes the new Samsung A Series, the Samsung Galaxy Smart Buds and the Samsung Galaxy Watch. Account for COVID-19, lockdown and the effect it may have on on Gen Z. Link back to the proposition 'Better Together'.
- Voices Rising 2020 Performance Line Up PromoAs a result of Covid-19, this years Walthamstow Garden Party, set to take place in July 2020, has evolved into a virtual festival. Walthamstow Garden Party In The Air invites residents within the borough to get creative from the comfort of their own home and channel the spirit of the festival through a series of programmed events and activities. Here I designed the Line Up promo for Voices Rising submissions as part of Walthamstow Garden Party In the Air live on East London Radio.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Tate Exchange: Digital Maker Collective 2019In partnership with The Digital Maker Collective, invited guest contributors and community partners, campaign for a Beta Society. This week-long event aimed to establish a new community of creatives, students, industry and public, exploring social mobility and citizen-centered innovation through a digital lens. Throughout the week, we facilitated collaborative workshops and open debates. Exploring the pervasive impacts of technology on our everyday lives as we learn together through socially-eng
+ Show more
CreativeThe Engine Group
London, United KingdomInternship
• Worked on briefs and pitches concepting campaign and PR ideas, in-store activations, and social media content for a variety of brands. • Created a storyboard, script and art direction for a video about ocean plastics and presented work to an international client. • Utilised design skills for OOH posters, deck mock-ups and sourcing stock images and footage for promotional videos. • Worked alongside a range of strategists, creative directors, business directors and production personnel within the creative department. • Had internship extended after being requested to work on a pitch to win new business.
+ Show more
- Moodboard Creation
- Idea Generation
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Print Design
- Creative Direction
- Graphic Design