My joy is in creating heartfelt and holistic designs for modern and progressive entrepreneurs who are ready to step into their power and shine their light to elevate their business - with brand visuals that supports their magic and energy, so they can show up confidently, connect with their people and grow!
- MirameBrochure design Tone: modern, clean, relaxed, affordable luxury Mirame (pronounced Mi-ra-may) is a London-based business crafting authentic avarcas fit for all the family. Their avarcas are handcrafted by certified artisans on the island of Menorca and backed by the Avarca de Menorca' guarantee. The soul of Mirame is honestly and beautifully crafted avarcas, designed and made to be a part of your everyday life. A look at some of the pages and some of the design decisions: + The photos to sh
- Whispering Heart YogaWhispering Heart Yoga is about connecting and listening to the heart’s guidance, the intuition we feel. The infinity heart represents the connection we always have with our soul, our intuition. The dots forming the lines inside the mandala and the dotted circular lines on the outside are the emanating whispers of our heart.
- Bodia ReflexologyTone: relaxed, calm, gentle, natural. Bodia Reflexology is a place where you can put your bag down, feet up and simply drop your shoulders and relax when you step in. Elin is an advocate of natural and organic products and want to gift her clients with a relaxed and nourishing experience when they come to her. Handprinted watercolours are used to convey a soothing, light and relaxed tone and green adds to the natural element of Elin’s work. Photos credit: Sian Owen Photography
- Take RootTone: rustic, warmth, hint of romantic, earthy Bringing floral artistry for everyday joy to people’s lives - the intention of Take Root florist is to bring the myriad of outdoor beauty, indoors. We created a feeling of being embraced in a feeling of earthy richness and fullness, with a hint of luxury.
- Lynne Berry OBELynne Berry works with civil society bodies, businesses, social enterprises and the public sector. She celebrates the different experiences each sector brings, recognises the value of this diversity, and helps them to build connections and work together for the common good. The stones - each with their uniqueness, depicts the differences and originality of all of us. When people bring their experiences and individual qualities along and share that with others, the new understanding and perspect
+ View all
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Logo Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Brand Assets
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity