I am a creative designer I love to come up with ideas and I love to execute those ideas. I can work as part of a team yet I can be pro active to work alone and manage my time effectively. I am extremely passionate about anything Digital and I'm constantly seeking for inspiration on blogs, in books, though music, and films. My working process is made up of planning, learning, designing, executing, re-learning, re-designing, re-executing all this to get the best results for you. I am confident in producing high quality work and making sure it is on time and on brief. My work has ranged from designing responsive websites and online banner campaigns to online tools and graphics for campaign videos. Although my profession has mainly been in Digital I have often had the opportunity to contribute to 360 campaigns through brainstorming sessions.
- Samsung mobileI worked on several projects for Samsung mobile. many of them required me to create think up a scenario that would best tell a story about one of their products whether it be a a backpacker across Europe trying to manage his or her storage space on the latest Note Pro or the best tips and tricks for the recently launched Galaxy Gear series. Each of these infovisuals created a large amount of engagement on the clients Facebook, twitter and linked in pages and in turn gained them more and more fans.
- Hold My LightWorking with Phillip Morris international we lauched their campaign ‘Hold My Light’ - The first national campaign to help people stop smoking in the UK. We were tasked to develop a clickable prototype of the site and all its funtionailties in a short timeframe so that we could work in tandem with the client to produce the finished design alongside amends and feedback. The result was a fully working landing page showcasing the TV advert and various aspects of the initiative outlined and present
- Energy Innovation CentreThis project was to provide a digital platform for energy innovators and energy companies to communicate on projects and solve problems that they may have. The project kicked off with a one on one workshop with the client to establish the pages we needed to complete by mapping out the journey from end to end. It also helped us get some time with the client to understand more about the process and what they wanted to achieve.
- Canon IristaCanon launched there new cloud storage service called Irista. They wanted to communicate in a clear and simple way how the process works and how simple it is to bring all your memories together in one place. I worked on storyboards for animations that would walk you through the process of key stages in the process. We worked with copywriters and directly with the client on how best to title these stages and once I had sketched up my ideas in a storyboard format I presented them to the client. Once these were signed off I then worked up photoshop designs that could be used to brief and animator.
+ Show more
OwnerCreative by Lisa
Long Beach, United StatesFreelance
Freelance digital art direction and design consulting in London for various agencies. 8 years of digital knowledge, have worked in two major cities in the world and extremely passionate about design and creating and concepting new ideas!
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Whilst working as a Freelance Designer for LBi I successfully worked on their Mark and Spencers account. During my time on this account I carried out the following: • Closely working with the British retailer in their Head Office in Paddington, London. • Carrying out a complete overhaul to their existing website for which they felt was out of date and were looking to create a new look. • Help Marks and Spencers meet their goal of increasing the brands online presence so that it would be more on par with their competitors • Create and develop a weekly newsletter which was sent to all their UK customers. • A large element of my time was spent working on the food and wine section of the company ensuring that their website was working both efficient and effective to meet Marks and Spencer’s desires.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Banner Ad
- Interface Design
- Creative Direction
- Interactive Design
- Web Interface Design
- Web Page Design
- UI Design