Projects credited in
- A new programme.The last few years has seen the NABS team embark on an exciting period of change, and this rebrand is the culmination of this transformation. More people are using our services than ever before and we are having more conversations across our industry than at any point in our long history. To help secure the engagement of future generations of NABS supporters, we are relaunching the NABS Ambassadors Programme. We’re looking for people who care about the wellbeing of their colleagues and important industry issues to help spread the word about NABS and the work we do.
- SHEPARD Model for WellbeingOur evidence-based model encompasses the latest research and neuroscience to identify the seven characteristics of wellbeing, which are key to being at your best at work and at home. The model is designed to help people better understand their own wellbeing and is guiding the development of NABS’ services.
- NABS WellFestIn 2014, NABS WellFest brought a host of workshops, goodies and the talents of behavioural psychologist Charlotte Austin-Talbot to the offices of 4 of London’s top agencies – who rounded off the event with tips on staying cool, calm and collected when dealing with even the trickiest of clients, bosses and colleagues.
- Finding AdlandAt NABS, we think it’s just as important to play hard as it is to work hard - so, how about we take some time out to play a game? Our pun-tastic picture quiz features some of the UK’s best-known advertising agencies, media agencies and media owners. Reckon you can find them all? #NABSFindingAdland1
- Introducing our new brandToday we are delighted to announce the launch of NABS’ new brand, alongside the relaunch of our Ambassador’s Programme, with a fabulous new recruitment campaign created by our agency, Fold7. A line. At NABS, we always open with a question; one which reflects our core values – from being accessible and impartial, to showing heartfelt support. It opens up a conversation and invites people to question not only how they are doing, but also where they want to be going:
+ Show more
- Email Communications