- Yerba mate setTo many South Americans, mate /MAH-teh/ has been introduced to them in a social setting, this created from the very beginning an association that mate means sharing, patients, respect and care. It is a custom very close to my heart, with a rich history and ritual, so I designed and developed a beginners Yerba mate set, perfect for those who would like to try the drink for the first time whilst understanding the historical and emotional meaning that comes with the South American custom.
- The Mate CornerBorn as a small personal project and my love and connection to mate /ma-teh/. This project was created with the intention to introduce the drink to anyone unknown to it, as well as a space for mate lovers to share their kit and personal experience with mate. View live site at mateclub.com
- Enhancing the Jewish passover dinnerDesigned and developed a kit for the passover dinner which enhanced the first night's ceremony whilst creating a friendly guided experience for the new and youngest members of the community. These kits were created for the community of the Chabad-Lubavitch of Islington. Photography by Ioana Nicolae
Product DesignerChabad-Lubavitch of Isli
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Designed and developed a kit for the passover dinner which enhanced the night's ceremony whilst creating a friendly guided experience for the new and youngest members of the community.
UX DesignerBright Little Labs
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Bright Little Labs (backed by Warner Media) uses storytelling to teach 21st century skills to kids 6 - 11. In order to do this, they have created the Children’s Spy Agency, to which the kid can join, become an agent and learn through the completion of missions and games. As the sole UX designer, I was in charge of the user experience for each individual product as well as how they all tied together. I developed the new mobile game for the Children’s Spy Agency and project managed, worked on the UX and UI of the website version of the same. I also worked on the development of the new physical STEM products, the new shop website and their immersive experience in KidZania, London.
+ Show more