I’m a motivated, strategic and process driven Content & Digital Producer, specialising in e-commerce & retail programs. I worked in-house at Burberry for 3 years, as well as at marketing/digital agencies. Currently working at MKTG to launch a global retail and training program for Beats by Dre. Work for me is also about the people, I love being surrounded by energetic and likeminded colleagues who strive for perfection. I value peoples’ questions and criticisms. I believe that collaboration and openness are the keys to success. Skills ⎯ Strong management skills, having lead large teams to deliver successful projects and campaigns ⎯ Strategic thinker and problem solver ⎯ Process driven ⎯ Excellent time and project management ⎯ Strong communication and client management skills ⎯ Responsible for scoping and delivering projects end-to-end ⎯ Comfortable owning large budgets, closely monitoring spend and change control processes ⎯ Coordinating assets including photography, video, music, illustrations and animations ⎯ Overseeing Concept, UX, Design and Front-end Development. Managing the team throughout the full process and reporting back to all key stakeholders ⎯ Requirements gathering & prioritization ⎯ Running daily Stand-Ups with the Development Team ⎯ Producing SOW’s, Project Plans and Budgets ⎯ Management of agencies and third party suppliers ⎯ Running the UAT process and working with the team to ensure all eventualities are covered ⎯ Mentoring and training junior team members
- Burberry - Lunar New YearDuring the Chinese Lunar New Year period, consumers purchase gifts for themselves and others. As well as travel home to see their loved ones. Burberry utilised this period to iconise their classic cashmere scarf whilst also nodding to the Lunar Calendar and it being the year of the monkey. I was the project lead overseeing the concept, messaging and asset creation for all channels including: - emotive & product stills and video - to go on all bought, owned and earned channels - a We Chat inte
- Burberry - Project LeadOverseeing the full creative and delivery for campaign projects. Ranging from an event to a fully integrated campaign - managing the creation and sign off of concepts - overseeing all asset delivery and working closely with producers to ensure all videos and stills are produced within time and budget - overseeing all channel delivery - budget owner - Stakeholder management - for all departments of the business Example projects: London to Los Angeles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ang94ty
- Burberry - Digital Project ManagementRenowned for being one of the most digitally innovative brands in the world, Burberry is now seeing its fastest growth in online sales. This is thanks to its outstanding user experience and brand engagement mechanics throughout all layers of Burberry.com, from the homepage right down to product detail pages My role is to manage the creative & delivery for marketing projects on the ATG platform. Such as: o Festive 2014 - Gift Finder tool, Product and Service enhancements, Aspirational Landing Pa
+ Show more
Senior ProducerMKTG Inc.
Chicago, United StatesFull Time
The Digital Lead on a Retail & Training program for Beats by Dre: - Responsible for managing all teams and suppliers working on the delivery and optimization of digital tools - Strategic oversight in planning the program - Content strategy & production - Responsible for the budget and all documentation, and ensuring all targets are met - The main day to day client contact Production for tech & innovation at marketing events: - Oversee all digital suppliers - Collaborating with all accounts teams - The main client contact for all digital elements of a project
Senior ProducerToaster Ltd.
London, United KingdomFreelance
I managed the full lifecycle of digital projects, from discovery to final QA.
+ Show more
- Website and Digital Management
- Leadership Team Work
- Budget Timeframe Management