Documentary portrait photographer
- From Marrakech Head NorthPortraits and landscapes taken in Morocco of teenage boys and young men. Set against the social and architectural fabric of Marrakech, Essaouira, Taghazout & Mirleft, I place the composed portrait alongside the visual elements of a city, which explore the urban landscape and notions of ‘modernization’ with the story of the boys themselves.
Projects credited in
- Harem AW21 lookbook campaignLookbook campaign for Harem London's AW21 collection, Heritage & Future. The collection blends ancient Anatolian patterns and contemporary luxury casualwear. The photography references early Ottoman studio photography as well as contemporary club culture, resulting in a campaign that feels theatrical, dynamic, sculptural, and confidently posed to camera.
- Harem London: Heritage & Future campaignHeritage & Future, Harem London's AW21 collection, takes inspiration from ancient Anatolia but reinvents and subverts traditional patterns to create progressive, theatrical, but also very wearable pieces. Our campaign draws on early Ottoman portrait photography, subverted with confident poses inspired by contemporary club culture. The work includes creative direction for stills and moving image, a teaser campaign for London Fashion Week, naming the collection, crafting the press release, and des
- Harem London AW20 360° LFW launchInspired by travel, the Harem London AW20 campaign hones in on the quirks and characteristics of archetypal tourists, re-imagined in minimal, abstract sets. Our 360° campaign to tell this story across main campaign, lookbook, buyer's gifts, and an immersive approach to our London Fashion Week presentation.
- Harem London SS21 campaignShot in various Turkish restaurants, shops and streets in Dalston, London, the campaign itself is a celebration of Turkish-London culture — essential to the brand's identity — and delivers a burst of colour and positivity in what has been a challenging year for all. Moving image (see below) has a decidedly raw and spontaneous feel, following protagonists around Dalston — accompanied by a voice over of the brand's director Dee Oztürk explaining the inspiration behind the collection. Lo-fi sub ti
- Harem London SS21 interactive lookbook and LFW launchHarem London's SS21 collection is all about colour: Garments are hand made from organic Turkish fabrics and dyed in the brand's East London atelier. This is brought to life with an interactive digital lookbook, and a 360° launch journey for London Fashion week: • Seasonal concept and campaign (see separate post) • Seasonal graphic language • LFW Launch strategy • Interactive digital lookbook • Buyers gifts • Editorial collabs with Hypebeast and LOVE Magazine The launch journey was carefully pl
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Location Management
- Casting Agents