I am a graphic designer packed full of enthusiasm and creativity. I have a keen eye for detail and a passion for branding and identity, I love to find new and imaginative solutions to a project but never underestimate the power of print. Get in Touch! Email Address: Lukecrockforddesign@gmail.com Instagram: @_luke.designs_
- Brick Lane Market - Visual IdentityThis was a self-initiated project designed for Brick Lane Market. I designed the visual identity to reflect upon the ever-shifting nature and bold and bright findings that you will come across in the market. The type was inspired by the fascinating street art that surrounds Brick Lane. The visual identity Is designed to bring more visitors to the market and provide the market itself with a powerful identity that stands up to its competitors.
- GoBike - BrandingThe University of Plymouth is the home to over 20,000 students and these students need a way to explore the UK’s Ocean city. Many amazing areas of Plymouth are not accessible to students due to their distance, and the limited available transport options. When surveyed, 8/10 final year students said they had never explored beyond the city. I designed Go Bike as a new and energetic bike scheme aimed at these students, providing them with the opportunity to discover all that Plymouth has to offer
- Papua New Guinea - Country BrandingPapua New Guinea is a place of beauty, it has the birds of paradise, the mix of tribes and also some of the best views in the world. I branded the country to show off its beauty and to attract more people to travel their and experience its true beauty. I designed a logo that is minimal but expressive, through manipulating the logo I was able to create a set of four tribal faces that relate to the variety of tribes based within Papua New Guinea.
- Blue Cross - RebrandingI rebranded BlueCross to emphasise rehoming, I rebranded the charity to target older audiences, helping bring companionship back into their lives due to the loss of a family members or loved ones. The design uses replacement through photography to communicate the range of animals available for rehoming through their website.
- Smart Home - Magazine DesignI designed a spread in a magazine to communicate the issues of smart home technology and its privacy faults. The design is inspired by the circuit boards that are found within the technology, this is used to connect the body copy and allow the readers eyes to flow across the spreads.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- University of Plymouth, BA(Hons) Graphic Communication with TypographyBA(Hons) Graphic Communication with Typography is a modern, creative, practical design course with an emphasis on using type, along with image, for visual expression. Vocationally driven, with a critical and experimental twist, graduates from this programme gain positions in some of the world’s top creative agencies. https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/ba-graphic-design-with-typography http://ignitefutures.co.uk9
- Brand Identity
- Screen Print
- Adobe Photoshop
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Lightroom
- Web Design