A location independent, global producer who was raised in Phoenix, studied in Chicago, worked across the US, traveled six continents, is currently found in London and is always open to discussing interesting projects. I like to lead historically comfortable brands into seemingly uncomfortable territory by means of innovative and unconventional forms of storytelling because I believe everything extraordinary comes from pushing yourself outside your comfort zone.
- Google CloudHow do you show companies what their data can do? You produce a toolkit of assets with Scholar to work in tandem with Cloneless technology in order to create responsive live ads that adapt in real-time to reflect the statistics and outcomes of the NCAA Basketball Tournament. With Eleven Inc and Google Cloud, I helped create living, breathing commercials, capable of producing thousands of iterations to account for any number of possibilities and rendered them live in front of an audience of milli
- Raise The River vs Move The OceanThe Colorado River is one of the world’s most important rivers and sadly, it no longer flows out to the Gulf of Mexico. How do you raise awareness of this? You pit two film legends up against each other to argue over the best solution. Thus, Jeremiah Johnson meets Ron Burgundy; The Sundance Kid duels Elf; Redford vs Ferrell was born. And while we’re at it, why not throw in professional surfer Kelly Slater? I co-produced these series of web films with BSSP and the Redford Center. We shot them at
- DiehardWith Y&R Chicago, we took the batteries' technical guidelines apart and imagined feats of electrical engineering. We packaged the films in a content series called DieHard Torture Tests. We partnered with director James Frost and Syyn Labs, and of course Gary Numan, whom we took to the Mojave desert and had him play his classic hit, Cars off a single DieHard battery on the world’s first car organ. Of course then we shot the battery with a series of guns, because who knew that wouldn’t kill it?
- MINIWith BSSP, I was a part of launching the directorial career of one of the most awarded US creative directors turned director, Steve Mapp, with these spots for the MINI Countryman. Steve sold the spots and then we partnered with Tool of North America to bring them together. I acted as an agency/line producer hybrid.
- Columbia SportswearTo launch Omni-Heat Electric apparel for Columbia Sportswear, we found the one guy who had no use for the product, , Wim Hof, and made him our spokesman. We shot a series of global ads in Kittilä, Finland, approximately 250 kms north of the arctic circle, with Henrik Sundgren / Acne Studios.
- Mobile StrikeFor twofifteenmccann and Machine Zone, we partnered with Henry Hobson / Furlined, The Mill in Spain and Morocco with none other than Arnold Schwarzenegger himself. We got him to repeat some of his classic one liners and he even offered to bring the Riddle of Steel (we shot in some of the same locations as Conan the Barbarian). The campaign premiered during SuperBowl 2017.
Senior/Executive ProducerSelf Employed
San Francisco, United StatesFreelance
Agencies: 215 McCann, Eleven Inc, R/GA, BSSP, Fear Not Clients: Google, LinkedIn, Samsung, MINI/BMW, Machine Zone, Invesco.
+ Show more
- Broadcast Production
- Integrated Producer
- Cost Estimating
- Line Producer