Freelance digital designer & art director with over 14 years experience in agencies across Brazil, Italy, London and Barcelona. My design approach is based on insight, instinct and commitment. The essence of my work is guided by a core philosophy: to make functioning, timeless and beautifully simple work. I provide clients with meaningful user-centered experiences based on strong concepts that come alive in any format, from print to digital. I’ve had the pleasure of working with many talented people alongside clients ranging from small startups to large global brands like Honda, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, ESPN, Unilever, British Telecom, Ericsson and more. I offer my imagination worldwide. Let’s talk.
- BlueBay HotelsArt direction and design of a responsive website for BlueBay Hotels. Looking for the most lovely and inspiring place to celebrate your wedding? YES. Is your body trying to say something to you? YES. Searching for concentration, inspiration and effectiveness? YES. Look no more. Currently, its portfolio includes more than 60 hotels in 30 locations, which are operated by Le Royal Hotels & Resorts, Blue Diamond Hotels & Resorts and BelleVue Hotels & Resorts brands. My role: Art Direction & Design
- ESPN Sports APPSports fans are all different, yet united by a passion for sport. The ESPN UK app provides a tool to customise and tailor the sports feed to each individual need, making following sport as enjoyable as it can be. The ESPN UK app is a fresh and powerful way to follow sports news, track live scores with commentary, multimedia clips and much more covering UK’s most popular sports on iOS and Android platforms for phone and tablet.
- MICROSOFT - Brandon GeneratorAn interactive web experience for Microsoft about a cursed writer in desperate need of inspiration. Written and directed by award-winning writer and director Edgar Wright, with illustrations by US artist Tommy Lee Edwards, this Internet Explorer Production presents the first ever animated story where the user is invited to get involved by contributing his drawings, prose or audio to help inspire Brandon. Showcasing all the new and cool technology IE9 and HTML5 have to offer, this interactive experience puts you in control of Brandon’s destiny, which was divided into 4 highly addictive episodes. The experience has proved a hit with the media and the general public with over 600,000 visitors to the site and 10,000 crowdsourced submissions. My role, as the lead digital designer of the project, was to develop the creative visuals that helped fuse the interactive elements, interface designs, HTML animations and transitions with the crowdsourcing moments.
- Barbican Instalation AM:PM:ADAM:PM:AD Timelapse – Bringing to life the past, present and future through sound. As part of the Hack The Barbican competition, AM:PM:AD Timelapse was an innovative installation featuring a 24-hour clock. Historical dates were mapped to real time, exploring London’s past, present and future through sound. Highlighted times of the day became the equivalent year, at 13:48 visitors would hear the mournful cries of the Black Death, at 19:40 would find themselves in the middle of the Blitz and at 20:12 the celebratory cheers of the Olympic Games.
- CASTDIRECTIONResponsive site to help businesses owners to manage their cashflow. CastDirection crunches the numbers to provide lightning fast cash flow forecasts. It analyses and visualises daily, monthly, quarterly or yearly cash flow forecasts to grow businesses with confidence. It removes the uncertainty of future cash flows to give the insights & analysis on demand. I was responsible for the creative, art direction, and designs of the responsive website tool and branding.
- Honda Formula 1Honda return to Formula1 with an ultimate energy efficient engine and a hunger to advance the future of automotive racing. We created a fully responsive website that is highly accessible, entertaining and as well as existing F1 fans attracts a new young and curious audience. We turn the engines into heroes. We celebrate the Honda racing spirit. We showcase the incredible lengths the Honda engineers will go too with their research to reach their goals. We invite our audience to get involved and enjoy Formula1. It doesn’t take long to realise most Formula1 websites look the same. They are designed for hardcore F1 fans, with a serious, dramatic and heavy feel. The Honda philosophy differs with a spirit that is joyful, playful, positive and alive. We have done a vast amount of research on the Formula1 world to decide where we wanted to position Honda in this competitive field. The results are here to see.
+ View all
Freelance Designerfreelance IAMMANU.COM
I am available for new projects, commissions and collaborations small or large. I offer my imagination worldwide. Let’s talk. www.iammanu.com email@example.com
- Full Time
I held the role of Senior Designer at DigitasLbi London (Publicis Group), a top 3 global marketing and technology agency that transforms businesses for the digital age. Responsible for turning concepts into crafted designs, leading junior designers, prototyping, making the most of the new technologies to deliver innovative solutions. I had the opportunity to pitch and won a number of prestigious projects including Honda and Coca-Cola and was fortunate to work with leading companies such as Microsoft, ESPN, Unilever, British Telecom, E.ON Energy, Ericsson, National Trust, Barclays and more.
+ Show more
- Corporate Identity
- Art Direction
- Brand Identity
- Interface Design
- Interactive Design
- Responsive Design