I founded M.M art consult with a vision to make art more accessible to people with all levels of involvement. I showcase upcoming and emerging contemporary artists alongside more established ones. One of the most satisfying aspects of my work is discovering new talent, new pieces of artwork and creative innovators around the world. I am lucky enough to be fully trilingual and to have a multicultural background which enables me to navigate the world looking for creative excellence.
- Independent Hotel ShowAn Exhibition for the 5 star Hotel industry and a collaboration with Amit Dixit Design and Rosendale Design. Showcased at the Olympia London. Artists chosen for the project- Guillaume Bonoure, Chloe Genevaux, Marianne Simonin, Rachel Tooth, Anita Edvinsson and Abhishek Dasgupta.
- Intersection at D-Contemporary GalleryINTERSECTION An exhibition with a fierce commitment to pushing boundaries and experimenting and exploring the human experience. As a joint effort D Contemporary are showcasing artists presented by MM- Art Consult and MAZ art consultancy. A contemporary art exhibition unique in its presentation and experience for the audience. This exhibition will take you on an exhilarating ride through the minds and experiences of The DnA factory Mrss, Aina Lorente Solivella, Eva Vila Pou , Ricardo Eichenberger
- Art Talk - The Importance of CreativityThe world is changing and creativity is becoming a primordial skill. You are invited to my talk which will be followed by drinks and a private exhibition of carefully selected works. #art#creativity#fashion#sustainability#exhibition#talk#arttalk#galleries#collectors#design#images#textiles
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Touch & RememberAn exhibition where costumes, accessories, paintings and sculptures interact with each other. highlighting the communication and memories they produce. Challenging visitors to consider how they may engage with a work of art or design beyond seeing. I showed drawings (mostly abstract) alongside the work of 8 other artists and designers.
MentorUniversity of The Arts London (UAL)
London, United KingdomFreelance
I help you set up a creative business, build networks and audiences, freelance, and sell your art or service. I accompany in putting into action a strategic plan and setting goals, put ting together professional CV/portfolios, discuss job application and interview skills, strengthen planning and personal skills, and develops ways of showcasing the work. The aim is to clarify steps in people's business choices and create better self awareness, thus creating opportunities.
+ Show more
- Art Appreciation
- Art Curation
- Fluent French
- Fluent Spanish
- Intercultural Communication
- Art Business
- Art Consulting
- Art Directon
- Art Galleries