I've been on maternity leave from late 2021. During this time I have launched a menswear brand called M1LE LONDON. My background in the Arts covers project management, events planning and production, communications, outreach and audience development. Recent clients include Art Night (London's largest free art festival - with its fifth edition taking place Summer 2021), Mimosa House (nonprofit space in London), and Richard Saltoun Gallery (Mayfair based gallery specialising Feminist and Conceptual Art), amongst other project-based work.
- Marker 2016, Art DubaiMarker 2016 was the first showcase of it's kind of Filipino artists at any major international art fair and the first exhibition in the Middle East to date, aiming—as in previous editions of Marker—to nurture cultural exchange between its focus country and the Gulf. Led by curator-artist Ringo Bunoan, Marker 2016 highlighted independent and artist-run spaces in Metro Manila, the capital of the Philippines. Artist-run spaces have long been vital spaces for the development of Manila’s contemporary
- Lisson Gallery celebrates 50th anniversary (2017)Celebrations included the blockbuster 'EVERYTHING AT ONCE' exhibition at The Store (180 The Strand) in partnership with the Vinyl Factory, along with Irma Boon designed publication 'ARTIST | WORK | LISSON'. ‘All hail the Lisson’s enduring ability to challenge, explore and to provoke and to keep supporting the very best artists of all ages from across the globe’ - The Telegraph ‘While EVERYTHING AT ONCE is full of familiar names, it still has the capacity to surprise’ - Frieze ‘The exhibition
Projects credited in
- Art Night 2021Art Night is London’s all-night free contemporary art festival. Each year the festival focuses on a different area of London to explore its distinctive culture, communities and architecture through various art forms. Art Night 2021 is curated by Helen Nisbet and takes place on the Strand in Summer 2021.5
- Art Night 2019The fourth edition of Art Night, London’s largest contemporary arts festival, is planned for the 22 June 2019 in Walthamstow and King’s Cross under the artistic direction of Helen Nisbet. We will open the doors of extraordinary venues and take over public spaces to display innovative artistic content, from music and dance, to performance, visual arts and video.10
- Art Night 2018On Saturday 7 July 2018 from 6.00pm to 6.00am, Art Night will transform the Thames riverbank with new commissions, one-off artist projects and premieres by 12 internationally renowned artists. With highlighted projects curated by Ralph Rugoff Hayward Gallery exhibitions team, artworks will be sited across a dozen exceptional and historic sites along the trail, from cultural landmarks such as the Hayward Gallery and the Garden Museum, to more unusual spaces including New Covent Garden Market, the9
London, United KingdomFull Time
Founded in London, M1LE is a performance-wear brand designed for the every-day urban commuter. We want to develop high quality, limited run collections that use technical fabrics and are adaptable for multiple situations. Season-less products built for style, comfort, and active living. In 2021, M1LE launches its first collection; a limited production run of technical commuter trousers. Our trousers complement a contemporary urban lifestyle. Whether you cycle, walk or jog to work, our trousers can be worn in or outside of the office — even if your office also happens to be your bedroom.
Head of CommunicationsArt Night
London, United KingdomFreelance
Art Night is a free contemporary arts festival that presents art in extraordinary locations, secret venues and public places around London for one night a year. In 2019, the fourth edition of London's favourite nocturnal event will be held in King's Cross and Walthamstow Central (as part of the first winning London Borough of Culture).
+ Show more
- Campaign Planning
- Client Services
- Account Management
- Public Relations
- Brand Strategy
- Event Organisation
+ Show more