Meredith O'Shaughnessy, lauded by the media as ‘The Pop Up Queen of London’ is an experienced Brand Strategist, specialising in developing original concepts that help brands meet, and exceed, their branding objectives. She is the Founder and CEO of Meredith Collective, an award-winning experiential marketing company, and can boast Microsoft and Manolo Blahnik among her consultancy clients. Her roll call of projects, including the world’s first avocado resturant and last year’s global sensation, Rudoph’s Christmas Rage Room, are renowned for making waves in the industry by helping companies shape their brand’s perception in the eyes of targeted market segments through innovative, imaginative and creative campaigns. With a client roll-call that includes giants as Lamborghini, Whirlpool, Diageo and Vivienne Westwood, part of Meredith’s success lies in her ability to help brands communicate with their target audience in a fresh way. Her expertise encourages brands to expand their ideas and venture into the experiential market with proven, concrete results. Her work is regularly featured in the global media including, The Times, The Guardian, WSJ, NBC News, BBC News, Marie Claire, Daily Mail, Evening Standard, Telegraph and Vogue
- Nordic YulefestSell-out experience across three Christmases, bringing luxury brands including Finlandia Vodka, and Kettle One to the fore. A passion project celebrating the gothic charisma of Christmas from the mind of Meredith O’Shaughnessy and forerunner of hygge-hype, Yulefest set the standard for the grown-up festive fayre.
- Avo-lution Brunch ClubThe World's First Pop-up completely dedicated to the Avocado! The series was hosted in conjunction with #whirlpoolfoodies which, focuses on celebrating the food we love by creating unique and signature menu’s around speciality foods featuring upcoming chefs at varying creative locations across London.
- Broken Hearts & PromisesA Night revolving around the trials & tribulations of falling in and out of Love! For one night only, Bloomsbury House was filled to the brim with love, laughter and disco. We invited friends, foes and lovers and let hearts pop with fun, as we enticed them through our decadent 5-room townhouse. As the evening blossomed, life was looked at through rose tinted martini glasses and guests indulged in Luxury Lanique cocktails before delving into the Lulu Guinness Kissing Booth, which was exclusively
+ View all
Projects credited in
- The Savoy: Music CurationLondon luxury hotel legend The Savoy have marked the countdown to Christmas, unveiling an enchanted forest within its world famous art deco entrance hall, we've added a little festive fairy dust to the already sparkling soundtracks. Inspired by the Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale illustrations of Kay Nielsen and the magic of her work on Disney classic, Fantasia, experiential architect Meredith O’Shaughnessy has created Reverie: A Savoy Christmas, an immersive champagne forest in which guests
- OHLALA x Bloody Good PeriodOhlala have created the world's first Bloody Good tampon macarons to highlight a real issue for women around the world. Partnering with charity Bloody Good Period, Ohlala offer a delicious and easy way to help end period poverty. For every box of Ohlala tampon macarons purchased you will be providing a months worth of period supplies for those who can't afford them.30
CEO & Brand WizardMeredith Collective
London, United KingdomFull Time
Meredith Collective is a creative design studio which instigates high-impact pop-ups and events that bring colour and fun to life. - We are award winning disruptors in the brand experience space. - We approach experiential marketing with fresh eyes building creative events which get people talking. - We are media savy, consumer focused and bold. - We elevate the brands we work with through engaging innovative activities and events which directly link to their long term objectives and goals. - We are unique in our two pronged consumer facing and brand respecting approach - And all of this means we positively influence people’s emotional engagement with the brands we work with. Our recent concepts have included washing machines we converted into cocktail makers and the world's first ever avocado only restaurant.
London, United KingdomFull Time
Ohlala created the world's first macaron and martini making workshops in 2013, perfect for luxury hen parties and luxurious get togethers. Since then Ohlala has developed it's offering to become one of London's premier providers of bespoke macarons. Hand made using only the highest quality ingredients Ohlala's macarons are the only choice for people of discerning taste.
+ Show more
- Event Planning
- Brand Development
- Creative Entrepreneur
- Business Development
- Brand Strategist
- Experiential Activations
- Brand Consultancy
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Experience