Experienced professional with over four years of experience in content development and communications. A creative and strategic thinker with excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated success in SEO-based campaigns. This resulted in an increased amount of company awareness and reputation, website traffic, and a more engaged social media community. Strongly advocating for diversity, inclusion, and fairness.
Projects credited in
- CONNECTIONS LONDON | CREATIVE AWARDS NOMINEESThis work is being presented by AARDMANN "11-11: MEMORIES RETOLD" is a story-driven narrative adventure set during World War 1 with a unique painted style that delivers an entertaining experience unlike anything before. Developed by Aardman and DigixArt, in partnership with Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe, 11-11: MEMORIES RETOLD allows players to explore various scenes that could come just as well from a genuine painting, as shown in the trailer. With its unique painted style, the story of 11-2
- CONNECTIONS LONDON | CREATIVE AWARDS NOMINEESThis work is presented by CREATIVE BLOOD. Released on 6th September 2018, this cinematic video consists of five scenes that depict the secret fantasies of each Parcel, in a world where morals and decency are replaced by debauchery and decadence driven by fame and money. Shot on 35mm, all characters were filmed in exaggerated poses to create a sense of narrative, yet nobody moves, rendering life into surreal theatrics. The only movement comes from the camera and the lighting. This shows Creative2
- CONNECTIONS GERMANY | JULY 2nd & 4th | Registration is Open!CONNECTIONS welcomes a microcosm of the arbiters in taste; the best in image-creation worldwide. A link between the most prominent artist representatives and an audience of the top global decision-makers: brand managers, creative and art directors, photo and fashion directors, and image and communication executives.
- CONNECTIONS GENEVA | MAY 16th | Registration is Open!CONNECTIONS welcomes a microcosm of the arbiters in taste; the best in image-creation worldwide. A link between the most prominent artist representatives and an audience of the top global decision-makers: brand managers, creative and art directors, photo and fashion directors, and image and communication executives.
- CONNECTIONS LONDON: 14-15 November. Register here.The custom made trade show for the creative community. CONNECTIONS welcomes a microcosm of the arbiters in taste; the best in image-creation worldwide. A link between the most prominent artist representatives and an audience of the top global decision-makers: brand managers, creative and art directors, photo and fashion directors, and image and communication executives. A productive and inspiring resource, CONNECTIONS showcases over one thousand portfolios of the world’s most noted photographer7
London, United KingdomFreelance
Working for Futurebuild Events, the organiser of leading built environment event, which was acquired by Easyfairs. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, I am working closely with the team and am responsible for the execution of the event marketing plan, as well as having an integral role in the smooth running of the event onsite. Applying my experience in event marketing and, equally, the drive and energy to succeed in a fast-growing company. - Assisting with the planning and execution of day-to-day marketing campaigns across digital and social channels, partnerships and sponsorships, working closely with the design team to ensure that guidelines are adhered to - Working on both the visitor-focused and exhibitor-focused marketing campaigns - Being the main point of contact and lead on exhibitor – visitor marketing tools - Playing a key role to ensure the smooth running of the event onsite - Establishing relationships and managing partnerships with media, associations and a range of suppliers - Writing and curating fortnightly newsletters - Managing the website - Reporting and analysis post-event
Communications ConsultantLE BOOK
London, United KingdomFreelance
With a worldwide presence, Le Book organises various events throughout the year both virtual and in-person. Gathering preeminent decision-makers from the world’s most important brands and advertising agencies and rewarding excellence in different disciplines of the creative industry. ● Led the northern European trade show strategy and cross-departmental collaboration between Communications and Sales to ensure effective delivery of events and support business goals. This resulted in existing client satisfaction and new lead generation. ● Managed the day-to-day running of the company’s social media channels. Online audiences were converted into event registrations and supporters. ● Developed effective external communication strategies in order to generate favourable media coverage and industry involvement that improved company reputation. Ensured consistency of essential messaging by managing a variety of communication channels (database and email marketing, social media, website, newsletters). ● Demonstrated outstanding stakeholder management maintaining long-lasting client relationships, earning repeat business. To effectively manage the company profile I seized new possibilities by building and maintaining excellent relationships with a broad range of creatives at brands, advertising and PR agencies. ● Met key targets for each event, with a participation rate of 85% by researching and inviting the key target audience. Scoped events with ease and monitored their progress during the project lifecycle. ● Displayed a comprehension of business requirements. Maintaining consistency throughout, I wrote editorial proposals for sponsorship or partnership opportunities as well as press releases, and briefing documents. To advertise the business and events, set up barter agreements with hotels and media outlets.
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Media Relations
- Social Media Marketing
- Communication Strategies
- Content Development
- Event Management
- Digital Marketing
JournalismUniversity of Roehampton
- London, United Kingdom
Gained the experience of working in a fully fast-paced environment, was trained to write different types of stories, design digital content and produce audio-visual journalism. ● Achieved an understanding of the laws affecting journalists, developed editorial, interpersonal, and self-management skills needed to work within the media and communications industry
English LiteratureUniversity of Roehampton
- London, United Kingdom
Explored topics as varied as Elizabethan Theatre, literature and cinema, Shakespeare on screen and Victorian Literature. Developed a range of skills I would need in the workplace, including clarity of expression in written work, research skills, and the ability to analyse arguments and ideas. ● Dissertation in Victorian Literature: “Female Transgression in Thomas Hardy's Works.”