I have worked as a freelance graphic designer/creative artworker since 2013 from small studios to big agencies naming Hogarth Worldwide, Williams Lea Tag, artworking on various accounts. I am good to be a team worker but from time to time I have worked on jobs that are client direct. I have helped out to create graphics for Tfl, most recent was an online educational resource for boroughs and schools. My strengths are creating beautiful layout or graphics, organising information, and creating identities and related marketing tools. In my recent years, I have created a few logos including a nationwide non-profit organisation, Modeshift, and Modeshift STARS, creating their marketing/communication collaterals e.g. newsletters, SNS graphics, brand guideline and more.
- TFL STARS PROMOTIONAL PACKSTARS – Sustainable Travel: Active, Responsible, Safe – is an accreditation scheme for schools, nurseries and colleges to inspire young Londoners to travel sustainably, actively, responsibly and safely. The Brief was to create pack of marketing flyers for promoting STARS scheme to schools in London Boroughs, aiming to improve the safety and wellbeing of the whole community.
- RST CONSTRUCTION RST Construction is a small construction/building business mainly working on retail and residential areas. The client has requested the logo to look corporate and clean, using black, grey, red. Design Solution and Executions I have given the 3 initial designs to start off, with an element of building in each logo design aiming to be recognisable. Final design was made with the change on the building mark to look like more of a residential as the company is not so commercial.
- GEORGE R. BARBranding for George R bar in Berlin : Inspired by the German art school Bauhaus, I created an abstract and minimal portrait of a man's silhouette for George R, a new bar in Berlin. The brief from the client was strong imagery that would convey 1920's prohibition bar, without the need for text.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- Microsoft Word/excel/powerpoint
- Adobe Bridge
- Acrobat Pro
- Print Design
- Digital Online Design
- Design Layout
- Japanese Language
- Brand Identity