I am an illustrator who graduated in Illustration at Manchester Metropolitan University and completed a master's in Arts Management at Lancaster University. My work often combines organic and inorganic elements, where I explore the interaction between nature, including flora and fauna, and geometric shapes, including buildings and pattern. My favourite media are pen and digital editing using scans of paper and watercolours.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Gentryportofino: Event Invitation Design • Cypraea: Event Menu Design • Fabio Rossi Physiotherapy: Logo & Business Cards Design • Spotting Office: Logo Design • Yamalandia Instagram: Social Media Logo Design • M21 Vintage: Poster / Flyer Design • Cousins' Fruit & Veg. Co.: Logo Design
• ABC Production: Newsletter Monthly Illustration • Riccardo Pagano: Book Cover Illustration • Moses Avenell: Film Poster Illustration • M21 Vintage: Event Poster / Flyer Illustration
• Assisted the research team in the Impressionist & Modern Art department by providing logistics and technical support. • Catalogued artwork and inputted data into Microsoft Excel. • Researched artwork online, in catalogue raisonné, sale catalogues and library books to assist department members with their work. • Prepared folders with artwork research and information to be handed to clients who purchased lots.
Production Assistant and Art Fair Assistant from 2nd to 8th October 2017 at Moniker Art Fair in London. • Part of the Moniker team, working alongside curators, artists and production managers. • Assisted with the production of the art fair by setting up the artwork and installations in the gallery space, handling artwork, logistic and technical support to team members and artists. • Assisted during the art fair by welcoming and registering visitors, liaising with gallery representatives and the public, patrolling the gallery space, artwork sales and in-person flyer distribution.
• Coordinated and completed a market research consultancy on the cinema audience attending The Dukes, independent cinema and theatre. • Conducted a focus group. Prepared and distributed in-person questionnaires to spectators. • Analysed data which was individually coded and generated from questionnaires and focus group, with extensive use of Excel. • Prepared and presented the final client report to the Marketing Manager with detailed findings and recommendations for future development of the organisation and its marketing strategies.
• Assisted Creative Art Department in preparation of a project-pitch for a client. This involved participating in the making of a video on McDonalds which would then be presented to their clients in a ‘race’, to show the different steps they went through to come up with their idea for the new coca cola bottles. • Translated advertisements, invoices, and documents from Italian to English. • Observed different departments of advertising company, including strategic planning, television department, creative department, and client services.
• Creative Industries Placement: market research consultancy project. • Strategic Thinking in the Arts: strategic management process. • Arts Management Practice: business planning, programming and project management, marketing, managing finances and people management. • Research Theory and Methods: ethics and research practice. Graduated with Distinction
• Planned, developed and created illustrations in response to assigned briefs comprising a variety of themes. • Developed skills in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. • Exhibited artwork annually in spaces across Manchester. • Completed an extended essay regarding censorship in the arts entitled “How does culture and time affect the level of censorship applied to visual arts, literature and media?”. • Working knowledge of hand-drawn animation. Graduated with 2:1
• Experimented with a variety of media, developing and creating illustrations, paintings and 3D work in response to assigned themes. • Regular self-directed study on artists and art movements. • Exhibited final major project consisting of illustrations and masks in Manchester School of Art building. Graduated with Merit.
• Visual Arts • English Literature • Italian • Business and Management • Maths • Environmental Systems and Societies Graduated with 37.