Im a senior producer & agent - working in stills and moving digital content. I have a roster of artists and also regularly collaborate with freelancers around the world. Most of my work comes from advertising, branding or design agencies as well as directly from clients. My office is boutique and inclusive, full of strong and educated women, we offer end to end production for projects of all sizes and outputs.
- Census - Office Of National Statistics - ONS - Charlie CliftThis was an epic undertaking. We journeyed around the UK to document true and modern Britain. We met some fantastic people along the way. What a year to document the different cultures and communities who all fit together to create the UK as we know it! Charlie Clift's unique ability to capture personable and iconic images was a perfect pairing for this important documentation. We shot 130 people across 12 shoot days, in 16 different towns / cities. We were welcomed by the Nepalese community cen
- NHS - 'Act Like You've Got It.' CampaignThis Project was shot by Hannah Maule-ffinch for the NHS. During the first wave she was commissioned with documenting the reality of the Covid wards at various hospitals in London. She isolated away from her friends and family in order to do so safely. The images are now being used in a new national OOH campaign, urging people to act responsibly.
- NestleThis was a project shot by Emli Bendixen on location in Portugal in 2020. On the ground production by Landia & Craft WW. I coordinated remote production support throughout the pre-production, shoot and post. It was a fantastic collaboration between multiple agencies and people... this was one of the first commercial projects I worked on after the Pandemic struck, each team member had to learn and adapt as we went as it was an entirely new way of working. The undertaking of multiple creatives an
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Pacifico - brand relaunch advertising campaignA national campaign for Pacifico beer shot on location in Mexico. Head to my website for the full experience: https://www.charliecliftphotography.com/work/pacifico/ I created the out of home campaign, an image library, and video content to feature on the brand's digital channels. "A moment of calm", that was the best way to summarise my brief. To capture those moments we all wish we had more of. I spent my time with oyster divers as they emerged from the sea, haggling in fish markets with busy
- PROJECT ISOLATIONDuring this time of isolation Germaine Walker Photographic & Digital Content Agency (among others) have collaborated with Zebedee Model Management to bring together image makers and models to create unique & beautiful portraits. Both agencies are deep-rooted within the commercial advertising world and both have been affected by the pandemic, emotionally, commercially, financially and personally. It is this shared experience which drove the creation and curation of this project. Zebedee are fast13
- VISA - Shop local this ChristmasHannah shot shopkeepers in Bristol and Cardiff as part of Visa’s new Christmas campaign featuring real independent retailers, trying to inspire the nation to visit their high streets and shop locally this Christmas. Look out for the billboards in six prime city-centre locations, including: Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Glasgow, and London!2
+ Show more
- Production Co-ordination
- Production Management
- Production Planning
- Advertising Production
- Ad Campaigns
- Ad Production
- Advertising Campaign
- Creative Agency
Fashion History: Evolution of the StyleThe University of Brighton
- Brighton, United Kingdom
I studied the History of Clothing, as a result of my research I was invited to travel to Brussels and present my case study at a historical conference, where I won an award "young researcher of the year" ... I plan to pick this project up one day again as lots of this research was left unfinished!