I’m a multi-disciplined graphic designer from Liverpool, with five years of experience working/studying design. Within all projects, I like to bring new interesting perspectives to help solve problems through design whilst keeping the focus on providing results. I love to inject my projects with a real diegetic feel to create visual languages that elevate the material and are distinct to me. My specialities include art direction, branding, digital design and coming up with any excuse to make album artwork. My work has been awarded by various institutions including D&AD who named me one of 2020’s Graphic Designers to Watch and Burberry who selected me as 1/20 of their top graduates for last year. Since graduating university with a first class honours, I have been working full- time as a designer and am now I am keen to take on new ventures.
- When I'm Sixty FourUsing The Beatles song of the same name, ‘When I’m Sixty Four’ is a typography led campaign that tackles head-on the underfunding of care homes in the UK during the COVID-19 pandemic. The campaign was completed as an entry for Google’s and HMCT’s brief for the annual D&AD New Blood Awards. Through the use of a multi-dimensional campaign, I designed a range of items including physical products, print and digital elements to all work together to generate funding for Age UK. Visually, the campaign
- The DepotConceptualised by myself, The Depot is Liverpool’s next generation of club and the cities newest techno music venue. Throughout the history of Liverpool, there has been a range of clubs that have defined each decade with iconic venues such as The Cavern, Eric’s and Cream. Each of the named clubs was a symbol defining their respective audiences something which has seemingly been lost today. Located in an abandoned railway depot in the city centre, The Depot aims to position itself as the next ite
- Sex Machine MuseumWhilst in Prague, I visited a wide variety of interesting places and attractions with the most eccentric being the city’s very own Sex Machine Museum. The museum stood out to me, not just because of its taboo subject matter but the clear disjoint between the extremely unique visiting experience and the branding. This sparked my interest in the institution and I set out to create a new visual system for the museum - one that was visually interesting, modern and still faithful to the core visiting
- Art ConnectionA brand identity created in partnership with the Erasmus corporation for a new initiative, which wants to encourage key skill development pathways based around the fields of art and cultural heritage. I was brought on board to construct a visual language that reflects the feeling of strength and unity, whilst representing the institution's goal of connecting people together through the power of art. I was the sole creative director on the project, working directly with the client to conceptualis
- The Night Terror TestimonialsA book housing a photographic narrative which explores real-life accounts of nightmares using the power of photography. The narrative consists of five sequences, all focusing on a different nightmare and uses the model whose nightmare inspired that particular sequence. As a whole, the project was heavily inspired by the thematic elements in Billie Eilish’s song/music video for ‘bury a friend’ and the underlining interpretations of different nightmares or dreams.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Loughborough University, BA (Hons) Graphic Communication and IllustrationLoughborough University is proud to showcase the work of its 'Graphic Communication and Illustration’ graduates. Through their studies, these students have acquired the professional skills and training for a career in the creative industries. Combining theory and practice, from a grounding in the application of visual research and methods, applying core skills in illustration, typography and photography. This exhibition demonstrates the diversity of this talent, by students who are capable of46
Creative DesignerESE Group
- Liverpool, United KingdomFull Time
Full-time member of the in-house creative team, working on multi-channel branded campaigns, print/digital products and launching innovative ways to aid the growth of the business. Additionally qualified as a registered drone operator to conduct drone videography for the company.
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- Adobe Indesign
- Abobe Illustrator
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Illustrator
- Layout Design
- Maya 3D