Projects credited in
- #ItsOurTimeA civic voter registration campaign, encouraging the 1/3 of 18-30 year olds who aren't registered to vote, to register with climate in mind. Working with a totally "open challenge", we have been sourcing content from all corners. See more at https://www.instagram.com/ourtimeuk/ The campaign is run by Ella Saltmarshe, Jo Roach, Dan Burgess, Nana Bempah, If Not Now Digital, Martha Henson, Julie's Bicycle, Beccy McCray, Break Communications and Paddy Loughman. It has been supported by designers/
- This Black History Month 2020, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a long way to go when it comes to conquering the lack of diversity in all industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. True diversity at every level is the key to innovation and success, so we celebrate and promote Black talent throughout the year, including via our list of brilliant Black leaders. This is definitely not an exhaustive list, so we’re always looking to unearth more incredible rising stars to feature and promote, to h149
- Prada Mode @ Frieze LondonProduction for Prada Mode at Frieze. Filming & live edit/release for Prada channels. Interviews with Tremaine Emory, Grace Wales Bonner, Solomon Golding, Amartey Golding, Jojo Abot, Phoebe Boswell, Bumi Thomas, James Massiah, Theaster Gates & Elvira Dyangani Ose. Directed by Ramone Anderson.
- GOOGLE | Go TimeNot a lot of Android users know that Google Assistant is built right into their phones and ready to respond anytime, even when they're on the move. Enter 'Go Time' — an awareness campaign, focused around playful product demos, that showcases the most useful ways Google Assistant can help out in those moments when you really can't stop to use your phone. Originally briefed in as a banner campaign, we pitched a new idea (with versatility and added urgency) back to the client, resulting in thi
- Samsung PresentsPROBLEM Samsung wanted to push their Galaxy Tab Pro S at a time when the market was positively saturated with 2-in-1 hybrids. What's more, they were banking on the Tab Pro S replacing their entire line of business laptops. SOLUTION We unveiled 'Samsung Presents', a showcase of today's poster children for the have-a-go generation, Jack Monroe and the Pizza Pilgrims. The TVC establishes how the hybrid nature of the Tab Pro S makes it ideal for today's always-on start up culture, before delving fur
- PITCH COOLCreative Direction, Photography and Filmmaking. Directed a short-documentary series featuring these inspiring creatives: Director Eloise King, Creative John Ogunmuyiwa, the Up Town Yardie Founders and Creative Director Sherina Florence Collaborated with founder & editor Sherry Collins on the curation of artists featured.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Film Advertising
- Relationship Management
- Agency Background