A confident and highly skilled Creative Brand Marketer and Producer with extensive fashion and Lifestyle retail experience at global brands in the US, UK, EMEA and Asia. A strong and dynamic leader with proven ability to operate successfully in periods of growth and expansion as well as more challenging business environments. Responsible for building and driving successful, motivated teams and producing world-class campaigns and creative assets. A highly organised, result oriented leader with a proven track record on delivering multi-million pound projects for global organisations. Passionate about creativity and extremely adaptable, with an exceptional eye for detail whilst staying commercially focused. I have worked at Mother advertising agency, Arcadia group, Gap Inc and Jack Wills at Director level and also worked on global campaigns for Coca Cola, Orange Telecom, Diageo, Lane Crawford and The Observer many of which were award winning. She has a strong industry network which has been fostered over my career. I have showcased a selection of work that I have managed over my career specifically during my time at Gap inc and Jack Wills. I have managed both in-house Marketing and Creative teams as well as global creative agencies producing award winning campaigns.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Jack Wills Handbooks 2016Design and illustration. Mailed to customers and available in store; designed to sit together comfortably on a bookshelf as a complete year. Spring & autumn (32pp) and summer & Christmas (150 pp). Combining product and campaign imagery with editorial content to create brand publications that act as brand pieces. All printed on off set lithography presses.
- Jack Wills Spring 2015Jack Wills Spring 2015 direct mail campaign. 32 Page Newspaper format, printed on Olin Rough uncoated paper 110GSM and printed on off set lithography presses. The direct mailing was produced to celebrate the launch of Richard Nicoll's first collection at Jack Wills and to drive sales and brand awareness. The nespaper was sent direct to customers in the post and available to pick up in stores around the globe.
- Jack Wills Young Brits 2014Newspaper creative to celebrate the winners of the Jack Wills Young Brits marketing campaign 2014. Content included information on the two winners from each category, who the judges were and editoral content around stats and facts around the campaign. Content created by Pencil agency, all design work in house at Jack Wills head office. Printed on Olin Rough 110GSM paper on off set lithography sheet fed presses, CMYK + 1 gold metalic spot colour. Mailed to a selection of the Jack Wills database a
- The Mucky PheasantCreative Art Direction on The Mucky Pheasant, an army truck converted into a mobile bar by Jack Wills for marketing activations during the summer at various events including Henley Regatta, Polo events and festivals. With the Jack Wills team we created the branding, logo, event collateral, digital experience, social assets and application to the truck to ensure consistency whenever and where ever The Mucky Pheasant appeared. Event menus and business cards printed on G.F.Smith Colorplan Bright Wh
+ Show more
Director of Global ContentJack Wills
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Reported into the Founder & CEO. Led and managed a full Marketing and Creative team inc digital design. Owned the annual and seasonal marketing plan delivering both brand & product strategies. Led the development, creation, delivery and communication of all global brand Omni channel assets delivering world-class creative campaigns resulting in an uplift in sales, top tier press coverage and growth across all channels. Managed a team of 25 people + freelance and external agency support.
+ Show more
- Content Creative
- Creative Advertising
- Creative Projects
- Digital Campaigns
- People Mangement
- Budget Management
- Brand Management
- Creative Marketing
- Fashion Retail
- Fashion Lifestyle