The day Natasha graduated in Product Design from Central Saint Martins in 2002 she was awarded 'Designer of the Year' at the New Designers exhibition. The following year, she won the 'One Year On' award and was shortlisted for the OXO Peugeot Design Award. Her work has been exhibited internationally in Seoul, Tokyo, Frankfurt, Cologne, New York and Valencia. Moving to New York in 2003, Natasha worked at a number of innovation and design agencies including Blue Marlin, Pearlfisher, Clark McDowall and Laird + Partners, where she worked with clients including Pepsi, Coca Cola, Nestle, Mars and Unilever. She joined TODA in 2007 as Design Director, to lead their innovation work with Johnson & Johnson. She is a visiting instructor at Central Saint Martins London and an Adjunct Professor at Pratt Institute New York, where she created the world’s first innovation syllabus. She co-founded Bow & Arrow in 2009, with Ben Slater, former Business Director of BBH New York. Working with clients such as Google, Cadbury, O2, News Corp, Carphone Warehouse, The Guardian, the BBC and Barclays, Bow & Arrow have established their unique proposition as The Growth Consultancy – bringing the strategic rigour and commercial robustness of a management consultancy together with the creative mindset of a design agency. Natasha passionately believes in getting designers to the top table in major organisations. Her aim is to inspire a new breed of designers to have a bigger role and influence than merely execution at the end of a project’s lifecycle. This role could ensure designers are integral to how a business, brand or product can work, leading to a real and beneficial impact on peoples’ lives. She believes that this needs to start within design education, in order to stimulate designers towards having bigger ambitions for what their skills can bring to business.
- MOBOLISEOnly 1.4 percent of jobs in the creative and tech industries are held by black people and, in the UK, the wage gap between white workers and workers of colour still stands at more than 20 percent. It's time for change. MOBO, Accenture and Bow & Arrow are creating a movement and platform to uplift, empower and unite black talent for the creative and tech industries. It's time to Mobolise.
- Pin PointPin Point overhauls the customer experience at Carphone Warehouse The digital tool has turned around customer experience in-store. Pin Point lets users compare thousands of tariffs across different providers to find the right deal. Julian Diment, marketing and customer director at the retailer, described it to The Drum as “a digital workforce,” combining technology with staff knowledge and expertise. “It’s had huge impact on our customer experience and satisfaction scores. We have a comprehensi
- MINI's co-living destination in Shanghai "brings know-how from vehicles into places where we live"Car brand MINI is diversifying into urban development with the MINI Living building in Shanghai, which will see a disused industrial complex transform into apartments, offices and leisure spaces. The announcement of the MINI Living building marks the latest stage in MINI's evolution from a dedicated automobile manufacturer into a multifaceted lifestyle brand, with a focus on maximising quality of life in compact spaces. The brand is working with Chinese developer Nova Property Investment Co on t
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Webinar recording: Opportunities for Ukraine – how you can help (April 2022)Thanks to those that joined our webinar on 29th April 2022! For those that missed it (or if you want to watch it again), you'll find the video below. About the talk: Are you feeling a little helpless watching events unfold in Ukraine? Are you in a position to help Ukrainian talent find work, get career advice and navigate the UK job market? Watch this 30-minute webinar recording to find out how. Here at The Dots, we want to use our platform as a force for good, which is why we’re donating a co12
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2022Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Wanting to grow your network? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2022 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything60
- This International Women’s Day 2019, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryDiscover our 2020 list here This International Women’s Day, we’ve launched our latest ‘10x10’ – asking 10 influential industry icons to each nominate 10 trailblazing women and non-binary people who they believe are redefining the creator landscape. The result? An incredible list of 100 trailblazers inspiring change. Our list will be accompanied by a takeover on The Dots – look out for brilliant profiles and projects on the platform as we aim to inspire, as important as ever when considering ‘88165
- Creative Direction
- Business Consulting
- Business Innovation
- Design Innovation
- Creative Concepts
- Creative Consulting