I’m a storyteller by nature, a writer at heart and ruled by a very commercial and entrepreneurial head. Combining these slightly paradoxical traits, I can quickly get to the crux of what a brand is trying to say, then turn this into a meaningful connection with the customer. Brand: Big Ideas, Brand Positioning, TOV, Marketing Strategy, Campaign Concepts, Events, Partnerships, Workshops. Copywriter: Website Copy, Brochures, Interviewer, Editor, Features, Creative Writer, Research & Strategy, Ghost Writer, Press Releases.
- King's Cross Creative QuarterA Celebration of design, food, culture & creative businesses. The King’s Cross Creative Quarter, #KXCQ, is an exciting new initiative, bringing together temporary exhibitions, restaurants, architectural landmarks and renowned cultural institutions. From 22 – 25 September, King’s Cross will celebrate all that is creative and cultural in this vibrant part of London
- The Designers' DreamscapeThe Designers’ Dreamscape, is a highly stimulating, multi-sensory environment where everyone regardless of age, skill or background can design, discover and create beautiful things together. Designed by Squire & Partners, the installation supports the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust, whose aim is to inspire and enable young people to study and qualify as architects.
- The Sample SaleBetween 4 and 6 March 2016, London’s first multi-brand furniture and product sample sale will take place in Victoria House on Bloomsbury Square. Bringing a number of the world’s leading design brands together under one roof, The Sample Sale will allow discerning and design-conscious shoppers access to contemporary furniture, lighting and accessories at heavily discounted prices.
- Who's Casper?Who’s Casper? asked 15 creatives to customise a Casper stool, originally designed by Michael Sodeau. The brief was to add a personality to the stool to support of Movement on the Ground, a charity which helps ‘faceless’ refugees find support and shelter. Contributers included; Tom Dixon, Ross Lovegrove, Esther Cox, Vic Lee, Autoban, Moritz Waldemeyer, Sir Kenneth Grange and Anthony Burrill.
- The Greenhouse by LSA & FriendsThe Greenhouse by LSA & Friends was a concept created in collaboration with DNA Partners to showcase CANOPY, a new collection by LSA International which features 100% recycled glass and cork. The activation, which celebrated sustainable design, took place during London Design Festival and was amplified through carefully considered partnership with like minded brands including The Eden Project, Vitra, Pebble, Small Beer, St Ives Liquor and The Botanical Boys. SERVICES: Brand Strategy / Campai
- Junction 2018Junction is designjunction’s editorially led show guide printed annually ahead of the event. In 2017 and 2018, I project managed, wrote and edited the 72pp publication. The latest edition featured interviews with prolific designers such as Benjamin Hubert and highlighted innovations such as zero waste manufacturing. The 2018 issue featured an interview with Squire & Partners’ Tim Gledstone on multi-sensory architecture and a commissioned piece from design studio By Form about product trends.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Transport for London Commission Work in ProgressAn installation commissioned by Transport for London. It will be a life sized wooden sculpture of a tube station, with interactive barriers, ticket machines etc. it will be a very illustrative representation of a station, everything will be sculptured, painted and outlined by hand. It will be almost like you are inside a drawing of a station. The installation will be presented at the London Design Festival 2015 at Designjunction. -Work in Progr
- Sony @ designjunctiondesignjunction is the leading exhibition for contemporary interior design and culture and coincides with London Design Festival annually. In 2016 Crown were commissioned by Sony Design Centre Europe to design and build an exhibition space to showcase a number of premium home and lifestyle electronic products in conjunction with renowned design emporium Conran. We understood instinctively that the focus for the space should be akin to the signature Conran aesthetic; modern, warm and aspirational,
- Design JunctionAs part of the designjunction festival, four23 created ‘The Chair, In a Room, In a House’ - a playful, interactive public art installation. Inspired by the words of Eliel Saarinen, adopted later by Charles and Ray Eames: “A chair in a room, a room in a house, a house in an environment, an environment in a city plan.” The immersive experience explored the relationship between our physical surroundings and our ability to think, daydream and create.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Big Ideas
- Brand Activation
- Brand Architectue
- Brand Analysis
- Brand Building
- Brand Campaigns
- Brand Communications
- Brand Alignment