Conceptual Thinker. Creative. Lover of weekend adventures. I live and work in London as a Freelance Graphic Designer creative sprinkling my magic on everything from branding to packaging to content strategy. For the past seven years, I’ve developed my own unique design style: experimenting with new platforms and formats to create work that’s evocative, exciting, on brief - and on brand. It’s my experience working in-house and at an agency that sets me apart from the rest. Over the years I’ve developed a strong understanding of what clients want, and how best to deliver. Whether that’s using existing creative, or bringing a touch of something new to the table. Knowing the boundaries from both sides has enabled me to approach creative challenges with an open mind and deliver work, that works. To see some of my latest work and a little more about me head over to natashaspice.com if you are interested in working together please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, I'd love to hear from you!
- AURELIA B.I.OArt Direction for a model shoot for Aurelia London. The creative was to launch the Aurelia B.I.O campaign, a personalised skincare service. This shoot was about bringing real skin to the forefront and celebrating every pore, line, and imperfection. Art Director - Natasha Spice | Design Director - Jessica Lovett | Photographer - Pav Davodenko | Stylist - Lucille Twitchett | Makeup Artist - Lydia Warhurst | Models - Candace Kohl, Christina Colson, Silvina Neder | Seventy7 Group
- Resurfacing Serum - Aurelia LondonArt Direction for beauty still life shoot for Aurelia London. The shoot creative was based upon the benefits of this skincare product which involves smoothing the surface of the skin. We used textured materials and light to create a simple and chic set of images for use on the Aurelia London website, social and other digital assets.
- Happy Green Trading Co.The Happy Green Trading Co. is an online store with a mission to make the world a better place by selling a wonderful selection of sustainable goods. With a hand-drawn logo in hand and a love for art deco style, it was my job to use this inspiration to create a unique brand identity. As well as this we developed a website using an existing WordPress template with design modifications as well as creating beautiful content to sit on the site. Creating with the lovely Saffron Society. https://ww
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Breitling – Superocean Global Product Activation – Social Paid Media, OOHIn 2018, Spring Studios produced Breitling's Superocean Heritage campaign, shot on location in South Africa with world champion surfers Kelly Slater, Stephanie Gilmore and Sally Fitzgibbons. This campaign was to promote the Superocean Heritage, one of Breitling's key products in their category of luxury diving watches. In 2019, we were tasked with repurposing these assets to fit the launch of Breitling's new performance-led diving watch – the Superocean. The previous campaign for the Superocea
- Breitling 2019 Christmas Campaign – Global Activation – Social Paid Media, OOH, PrintFor Christmas 2019, Spring were tasked with developing the creative idea of the Breitling Santa – developed in house by their trade team – and developing it into a global, integrated activation. The concept was simple; Breitling had designed three versions of Santa based on their three product pillars of Land, Air and Sea, which were being used through the retail environment and would also be produced as limited edition baubles. Spring took this concept and built an animated Santa story in C
- Breitling – #SquadOnAMission Coffee Table BookSpring have been working as Breitling’s lead creative agency since the brand was taken over in 2017, producing their major campaigns and associated assets across TVC, print, OOH, digital activation, and more. The breadth of these campaigns – including the blockbuster Cinema Squad shot by the late Peter Lindbergh featuring Brad Pitt, Charlize Theron, Adam Driver and Daniel Wu; the Surf Squad with world champion surfers Kelly Slater, Stephanie Gilmore and Sally Fitzgibbons; plus subsequent campa
Senior Graphic DesignerAurelia Probiotic Skincare
London, United KingdomFull Time
Working at Aurelia has been such a pleasure from day one, it’s been a great opportunity not only to flex my design skills in an industry I love but to gain experience in managing another designer. Design and art direction is the main focus of this role a snapshot of my day to day is; creating assets to launch new products, designing brand guidelines for the upcoming brand refresh as well as handling the day to day design supporting the e-com, social and retail teams. I also work closely with the design director on art direction & shoot planning for new product launches and ongoing seasonal campaigns.
Freelance DesignerSpring Studios
- London, United KingdomFreelance
A week-long contract that turned into a wonderful year and a half. I had the joy of working on a variety of exciting & fast-paced projects centring around luxury, fashion & beauty. I worked on a wide variety of projects from print to digital as well as art direction. A highlight being the design of a beautiful coffee table book for luxury watch brand Breitling as well as their ongoing digital and social activations. I also worked on clients such as Max Factor, UOMA Beauty, Rimmel, Bucherer and M&S.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Brand Design
- Web Content
- Creative Direction
- Online Campaigns
- Content Strategy Plan
- Social Media
- Brand Activation