Born and raised in London, British photographer Nathalie Gordon shoots with an unusual but fantastic hyper realistic style. Her work is packed with high sheen and edge, yet she is able to maintain a realistic and believable representation of her subjects. Her use of high flash and big gloss, keep you on the edge they keep you wanting more. Whether it be a flashy advertising campaign or a social realism vignette. Nathalie’s personalised combination of beautiful snapshots, suggestions of human feelings and emotion explodes through a photorealistic slant. Known for being strong and original, Nathalie references from the great masters of photography; David LaChappelle, Helmut Newton and Miles Aldridge. She is definitely one to watch.
- Menage a MoiTHE LORA DICARLO BRAND HAS CREATED AN AUTHENTIC, EMPOWERING, AND WELCOMING COMMUNITY WHERE SEXUAL EQUITABILITY FOR ALL GENDERS AND SEXUALITIES IS CELEBRATED AND SEXUAL EXPLORATION IS PRAISED. SEXUAL PLEASURE IS SELF-CARE AND SELF-LOVE. CEO/FOUNDER LORA DICARLO, SEEKS TO DESTIGMATIZE SEXUAL WELLNESS AND EMPOWER PEOPLE TO EMBRACE THEIR SEXUALITY WITH POSITIVITY AND CONFIDENCE
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Intersteller BeautyThis beauty story is inspired by the film Interstellar and makeup texture artist Danessa Myricks. Lori Bee wrote this concept about travel and familiarity in a place that isn't familiar. One of my sources of inspiration is films, so we tied it back to a story which has similar themes.
- Pretty in Pantone Beauty Series - Ultra VioletAs with all my Pretty in Pantone shoots the concept is to personify the Pantone of the year and show them in a new light. 2018's colour was Ultra Violet, which Pantone described as inventive and imaginative while symbolising experimentation and non-conformity creativity. The colour is also usually associated with spiritual reflection and visionary thinking. I usually craft a concept which moves away from the usual associations, but this time I focused on the values Pantone have specified, worked
- DC's Elseworlds Urban City Sirens - Character Photoshoot: The FlashThe ElseWorlds comics and storyline is DC’s What if? in print exploring stories and situations that won’t affect the canon. Back in 2014, we came up with a similar idea and called it the Urban City Siren concept, a means for us to interpret the characters in a new and interesting light that was unique to us. This was my interpretation of the Flash character. Everything about this Flash is obviously about speed, but enhanced by Wing Chun which is also about speed but coupled with precision. Woul
- Pretty In Pantone Beauty Series - MasalaThe Pretty in Pantone photoshoot series is a yearly series showing the colour Pantone pick every year as personified. If Pantone’s colour of the year was personified - if the colour was a person, who would she be and what would be like? Since Marsala is well known as a wine from the Italian region of Sicily, we wanted the look to be chic but fun and playful. It's also a blend of spices used in Indian and south-east Asian cuisine so this leans itself to making her textured, rich and warm.
+ Show more
Video EditorBBE Records
London, United KingdomFreelance
Shooting and Editing music videos EPKs, live events and content for all artists on the label. I currently shoot remote content for US based artists on a freelance basis
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Art Photography
- Commercial Photography
- Digital Imaging
- Final Cut Pro
- Beauty Photography
- Beauty Editorial
- Photo Retouching