I’m am a young and motivated Graphic Designer studied at University for the Creative Arts. Moved here to the UK from Germany to gain experience because change is important for me in life as it makes me grow as a designer and stronger therefore I love to communicate and meeting new people to learn from each other from different experiences. This has help me to learn a widely spoken language English, currently living in Kingston in London twenty minutes away from London by train. Looking for a opportunity in the disciplinary in any sector of graphic design I am very open as I have a particular interest in moving image,illustration and branding. While having a passion for animation, to develop my skills in animation in all sort of different ways for my personal profession to develop my skills in a digital platform as the world is moving forward in digital platforms.
- Information on packaging - Paracetamol 500mg CapletsFinding a way to improve for 65+ people to improve accessibility to redesign the information on the label having the important information on packaging using the statement of Jeremy Myerson. I have redesigned the Paracetamol simple as possible so it's readable the colour scheme that I have chosen were both for normal vision and for visually impaired depending on type of eye vision of the 65 + person. The colour for visual impaired is important especially for 65+ people so they feel easy to rea
- Star Wars Main Lightsabers Hilts MechanismI have designed a fictional object that relates to the origins of Star Wars. This booklet is to inform about the mechanisms of the main lightsabers and what each lightsaber personality power is. The acetate reflect the colour of the lightsaber with the colourful use of light is needed to enhance my outcome likewise a lightsaber is dependent on Illumination. The production suites the theme colour as I have engraved the black acrylic the look and feel suites the star wars theme colour this is c
- The Eye Catcher - Prototype App DesignLogo & Framework - Login & Sign in - List: Profile - GPS: Map The concept of the app is to what are the main things that the FBI crime intelligence branch of police force searches for the place in particular I choose is America because is the biggest country where crime starts at very high riskl,in particular in New York. The colour I have chosen is grey and black,to keep it dark as hacking relates to the dark web. These two colours suits for hacking app because you wont know what kind of cr
- Interactive Game - Simon WavesThe game called Simon Waves inspire by Simon say. A memory and a guessing game. This game is to inform people so that they should know how internal noise sound as we don’t really hear these noises. Reflecting back on the theory of Marshal Mc Luhan “medium is the message” Game palate 1. I have used sound like of telephone,phone,record and radio. 2. vaccume cleaner on/off,mouse clicks,printer and laptop typing. 3. tv,white noise,satellite and antenna. How to play: the pattern of waves will
- NADFAS - THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DECORATIVE AND FINE ARTS SOCIETIESThe Arts Society: Magazine spreads - front cover, content and first page. New Brand Identity for: The Art Society Designed a new Magazine Brand Strategy Idea -We created Origami alphabets for The front cover design of The Art Societies Brand Strategy including vision,offer,values and purpose. Content page abbreviated informally the four different Strategies. 01.Vision - Where we're going 02.Offer - What we do 03.Values - How we do it 04.Purpose - Why we do it Alphabets designed in for
- Epsom Waitrose Map for Swail House ResidenceMap of Waitrose for visually impaired people specifically for the residence of the Swail house who are visually impaired people. To help the elderly people enter the closet shopping mall Waitrose in epsom. To know the way with a mini map would be easier to go shopping for elderly people who live in the residence. I have designed the map that gives direction. The design is to help elderly people go through the ailes and more therefore it has a few main icons to understand the system of Checkout,E
+ View all
Graphic Design TraineeMarket me digital
London, United KingdomFull Time
I have been working with international clients, projects among branding, social media design and promotional pieces. • responsible for producing final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces). • take on special design tasks, understand project requirements and concepts. • use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design