An open and creative mind with diverse experiences in communications spanning within radio, sales, ambassadorship and mental health awareness spaces. With a background in song-writing, music production and event curation; I have successfully been able to both organise, host and partake in live events, in and outside of the UK capital through various mediums. My vision is to utilise my dense experiences within communications and focus it within a more strategic loci, that being A&R or PR and marketing.
- Threads Radio x Fingers CrossedTo celebrate the evolution of Threads Radio and the growth of the station in 2019, I collaborated with another member of the Threads team to organise and curate a line-up donning exclusively Threads Radio DJs to be showcased at the Fingers Crossed Café in Hackney Downs, London. We selected DJs who have been at the forefront of the station and that have been showcasing their diversity as selectors and producers since they joined. Sonic diversity was important as to give the audience a taste for
- Noatune Studios at BBC Introducing LIVEI worked with North-East London recording studio 'Noatune Studios' to bring one of their highly respected studio spaces in Netil House to the annual 'BBC Introducing LIVE' event, which dedicates a week to discovering and supporting musicians while helping them connect with established brands and recording spaces. As a part of the Noatune team, I was required to 'translate' Noatune's 'Studio B' to a completely foreign area and within the BBC's and Tobacco Dock guidelines, as to accurately refle
- Loose Lips Annual all-dayer in aid of Headway East LondonIn aid of charity Headway East London, events and music collective Loose Lips held a fundraiser at Grow, Tottenham, to raise money for people dealing with brain injury. The day involved live performances, DJs and exhibitions spanning across the entire venue. One of my responsibilities laid within artist curation and communication. I was able to set up and partake in an audiovisual exhibition in the dedicated AV room, while overseeing all activity occurring in the room from 14:00-22:00pm I se
- 'Assimilate': blurring the lines between digital + organicMyself and graphic designer Matthew Alex Taylor have used each other’s work as influence to create an audiovisual in which through the use of digital animation pairs elements of the natural world with the man-made structures creating a rich and fluid ‘dreamscapes’. The ambient soundscape serves as a supplement to the digital environments and was exhibited at Grow Tottenham for the Loose Lips all day event in support of charity Headway East London "So often are we fed and experience the tribula
- Artist Collective Residency at The Crowndale, CamdenWith my previous artist collective 'Bin Weasel LTD' an ongoing period of residency at The Crowndale, Camden was offered, eventually lasting 7-months. Working closely with the club, we were offered creative control over organising, marketing and promoting the monthly night, and was able to successfully curate and collaborate with visual and recording artists in North London on live-performance and art installations as a part of the residency, as well as creating a space for emerging artists to sh
- Natural Disaster and Risk Reduction Ambassador & Programme DeveloperJoining Coventry University on a 2-month campaign, creating and delivering programmes at 2 respective high schools in Taiwan with regards to natural disasters and risk reduction of earthquakes in particular. Working with both emergency services and communities spanning the whole of Taiwan, the first 10 days served as primary research for the programmes to then be developed and taught in high schools.
+ View all
Curation and Management AssistantThreads Radio
Ashley House, Ashley Rd, Tottenham Hale, London N17 9LZ, UKFreelance
Leading and assisting on the development of a line-up of artists, panels, DJs, live-performances or radio shows, respectively, that fits with the concept or ethos of a particular event, in line with the project brief. Managing the ongoing operations of events lasting from between 4 hours - 2 days. Includes: - Scheduling the sequencing of artists on live-radio, domestically and internationally - Scheduling the sequencing of artists at a venue with an audience - Selecting, communicating and liaising with panel members, artists and venues - Provide extended knowledge and research on selected event participants - Researching and developing the main focus and flow of conversation for panel discussions - Hosting panel discussions - Hosting radio shows - Artist liaison
CEORhythm Labs London
London, United KingdomFull Time
Co-founder and CEO of multi-genre events platform Rhythm Labs London. Responsible for all aspects of operation including curation, brand strategy, marketing, venue hire, event management, artist liaison, brand partnerships and live-streaming.
+ Show more
- Events Planning
- Radio Presenting
- Live Performance
- Strategic Analysis
- Event Coordination
Semester AbroadHanyang university
Seoul, South Korea
A 3-month period of international study at the leading engineering institute and university of South Korea, Hanyang University in Seoul.
BSc GeographyCoventry University
Coventry, United Kingdom
First Class Degree with Honours, BSc Geography, specialising in climate change science and renewable energy technologies.