A young multidisciplinary mind attracted by people stories, the nature, and the ability of some visual contents to establish a connection with the inner world of the public. Currently working as Art Director and Graphic Designer within the fashion and luxury industry, driven by curiosity, empathy, fascination for colors, typography and a strong sense of harmony developed through the academic years studying Architecture.
- GIADA SS19 | Mother's Day CampaignCreative Direction It’s a journey through love, a tribute to a duality that finds in trust and caring its ultimate expression. On this Mother’s Day GIADA wants to celebrate authenticity, through the story of a real couple close the maison. The memory fades into a dream, while hands interwine in a red net. Directed By Laura Martinova Creative Direction Nicola Bortoli Starring Mengmeng Chen and Juan Zhang Cinematography Francesca Pavoni Produced by Olympìque Executive Producer Tommaso Fajdiga
- Fashion Film Festival Milan | Far CloserArt Direction and Collage Art for Far Closer Fashion film Selected and displayed during Fashion Film Festival in Milan, Sep 2018 It’s the narration of my, your, our stories. An invitation to look deep inside through that black screen, a filter that puts in between our and others’ relationship, more and more. It’s unknown how much real this is. Through a constant, never-ending telematic conversation. In the end, every thing is blurry. Who am I? Who are you? Are we close? Are we far?
- KOINE | BrandingArt Direction + Graphic Design Koinè is the name chosen for an exhibition which took place in July within the Renaissance walls of the Basilica Palladiana of Vicenza, in partnership with the Politecnico di Milano University. Koinè is an ancient greek word to identify a common language that has arisen as a result of contact between two or more mutually intelligible varieties of the same language. In this regard, the exhibition is a journey through beauty, the immanent value capable of transcend
- DIOR | SS17 Social Media CampaignWe should all be feminists has been the focus of the debut collection of Maria Grazia Chiuri as the new creative director of Dior, for Spring/Summer 2017 collection. This series wants to be a tribute to feminism, rediscovering the inner power of the woman through iconographic figures that were ambassadors of strength, grace and justice in the ancient Greece.
+ View all
Art Director and Graphic DesignerGIADA
Milan, ItalyFull Time
• Curating both in-house and multi-channels projects from the definition of the concept to the Art Direction on set for campaigns and editorials, dealing also with partners, model agencies and production teams • Art direction of GIADA's official social media platforms • Design and print catalogues, brochures and invitations for events • Organize activities of the plan, implementation and quality control of the ad campaign, making sure the innovative graphics are aligned with overall seasonal direction
- Digital Design
- Art Direction
- Adobe Create Suite
- Branding Design
- Layout Design
Master Degree in ArchitecturePolitecnico di Milano
- Milan, Italy
Among the most important and engaging activities performed: • Design studio project • Graphic design • Aesthetics • Contemporary Art • History of Architecture • Expositions design • Temporary installations design • Light design