Nicole is currently Producer & Director of video content at Stylist Magazine. Here, she has had the opportunity to produce and direct a breadth of varied content; from mini docs that expose the unregulated botox industry, to art directed films about mental health. Before this, Nicole worked as a freelance producer/director and has created successful content for publications like The Guardian, major record labels and brands such as Adidas and Next.
- “I think sometimes we minimise it when we say it’s an invisible illness. Because often you can really, really see it” The first video released as part of a series exploring what it's like to live with a mental health issue. In this video Scarlett Curtis tells Stylist what it feels like to live with depression, and why it’s important to know that it will get easier. Produced & Directed - Nicole Rixon Comissioned by Scott Nelson for Stylist Magazine DOP - Michael Hobdell Production Manager - Ch
- AUTOMATION & ORGANIC COTTON- SUSTAINABLE FASHION CAMPAIGN FILMS I was commissioned to Produce, Direct and Edit a series of films for Superdry. We shot in multiple locations across India & Turkey, where Superdry’s clothing is made. These films outline both the process of creating the clothing, as well as the ethical/environmental/economic benefits of Superdry’s organic cotton initiative. Due to the success of the finished films, the project has been extend to shoot in Cambodia & Vietnam Spring 2
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- I've photographed at London Fashion Week for many years now and to be asked to shoot for adidas' own presentation was really special and exciting for me. Right up my street! Even better that it was for the amazing collection by Ji Won Choi. The collection is so colourful and fun so I wanted that to come across in my edit. I had lots of creative ideas for this so I decided to structure the content with an interview from Ji Won herself which intertwined throughout the story with subtitles at the
- The idea behind this campaign was to follow three models around London from day to night. We focused on popular areas around London such as The Barbican, Southbank, Soho and China Town so it was more relatable to the audience. I was asked to capture content for their social campaign, creating 5 different instagram stories and images for their feed. Nicole Rixon was the videographer and I photographed stills and created the edits.
- This was a pretty cool experience. I got to go to Lake Garda in Italy for a week to photograph and edit content for Next Brands first influencer campaign for Adidas London, with the help of Nicole Rixon who was the main videographer. My brief was to create content of four fitness ambassadors two were runners @Adrienne _ldn and @therunnerbeans, one was a pilates and wellness coach @isawelly and one was a PT instructor @tallyrye. We were based at the Lefay Resort and Spa at the top of the mount
- Charity Video
- Self Shooter
- Adobe Editing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Premiere Pro
- After Efects