Experienced freelance producer/director of video content, specialising in online advertorial and content campaigns. I offer a friendly and professional end-to-end production service, which I can tailor to your specific budget. I oversee the video campaign from the creative conception, right through to the final colour grade, therefore ensuring that all your needs are met at every stage of the process. Please feel free to get in touch, I’m always happy to have a chat over the phone or via email. Nicole was formerly Producer & Director of video content at Stylist Magazine.
- AXA Feelgood Health SeriesI was asked to produce and direct a content series of eight videos for Axa Health. This involved finding real people with positive, uplifting stories in regards to health and fitness. I was able to cast four fabulous contributors and create a powerful set of videos. Agency @nonsenselondon @willtookay Project manager @ellie_pownall Producer @sallyannebadger Director - Myself Casting @johnny0ng Dop @tbradleycamera AC @adamrichardscamera Sound @bobbytaliesin Runner #joannaclarke Talent @ale
- What Does Depression Feel Like?“I think sometimes we minimise it when we say it’s an invisible illness. Because often you can really, really see it” The first video released as part of a series exploring what it's like to live with a mental health issue. In this video Scarlett Curtis tells Stylist what it feels like to live with depression, and why it’s important to know that it will get easier. Produced & Directed - Nicole Rixon Comissioned by Scott Nelson for Stylist Magazine DOP - Michael Hobdell Production Manager - Ch
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- adidas x Ji Won ChoiI've photographed at London Fashion Week for many years now and to be asked to shoot for adidas' own presentation was really special and exciting for me. Right up my street! Even better that it was for the amazing collection by Ji Won Choi. The collection is so colourful and fun so I wanted that to come across in my edit. I had lots of creative ideas for this so I decided to structure the content with an interview from Ji Won herself which intertwined throughout the story with subtitles at the
- Office Shoes x High Summer CampaignThe idea behind this campaign was to follow three models around London from day to night. We focused on popular areas around London such as The Barbican, Southbank, Soho and China Town so it was more relatable to the audience. I was asked to capture content for their social campaign, creating 5 different instagram stories and images for their feed. Nicole Rixon was the videographer and I photographed stills and created the edits.
- Next Brands x adidas Women'sThis was a pretty cool experience. I got to go to Lake Garda in Italy for a week to photograph and edit content for Next Brands first influencer campaign for Adidas London, with the help of Nicole Rixon who was the main videographer. My brief was to create content of four fitness ambassadors two were runners @Adrienne _ldn and @therunnerbeans, one was a pilates and wellness coach @isawelly and one was a PT instructor @tallyrye. We were based at the Lefay Resort and Spa at the top of the mount