I’m a Spanish UI designer & Art director based in London. Over the past 12+ years, I’ve been creating visuals for new and established brands in their digital sphere, lately specializing in e-commerce & brand development for fashion, luxury & lifestyle brands. While my work is tailored to each project, I always aim to align innovation within the business goals in a fresh and inclusive way. I revel in bringing brands to life by elevating their digital experience with thoughtful attention to detail alongside storytelling and strategic design thinking. I’ve worked with agencies and studios like B-Reel, Diligent Commerce, Spring Studios and Dork . Some clients include Eastpak, Alexa Chung, Ralph & Russo, Brooks England, Lala Berlin, Carolina Herrera and Lush Cosmetics. Previously, I worked in advertising agencies executing digital campaigns for global brands like Audi, P&G, John Frieda and Red Bull.
- Eastpak / Special Editions Landing PageEastpak asked for a new layout revision for each one of their Special Edition Collections. The idea was to create different templates to be mixed/swapped to achieve a different layout between all collections. Templates that would allow the user to shop any product directly on this page or go to PDP if desired.
- Mackintosh / E-Commerce launchA heritage label with a contemporary design. Having in mind all the requirements from Farfetch Black & White: the service-led turnkey solution for luxury fashion brands, we created a contemporary visual experience that considered all devices with a mobile-first approach, focusing on this legacy brand’s main features.
- Emilio Pucci / E-Commerce launchIn collaboration with Spring Studios’ design team, we worked hand in hand with their art direction on the e-commerce launch for the renowned legacy fashion label. Having in mind all the requirements from Farfetch Black & White: the service-led turnkey solution for luxury fashion brands, we created a contemporary visual experience that considered all devices with a mobile-first approach, focusing on this legacy brand’s main features.
- Globe-Trotter / E-Commerce redesignThe new rebrand for Globe-Trotter grasped an opportunity to transcend an outdated concept of luxury and jump towards an accessory to adventure. Ragged Edge’s branding team set the tone for what the DORK team and I would translate into the digital world. Understanding that modern luxury is about meaning, not money. We translated the rebranding exercise and created visuals that considered all devices while focusing on making an experience as rich as functional.
- Alexa Chung / E-Commerce RedesignThe main goal for this project was to revive online the distinctive character of the brand. Alexa Chung’s fashion label was in a moment of maturity and more understanding of the brand evolution when I started this project. They needed a vision that put together this new perception of their label and their audience without falling into past ideas of what AC’s was. During the project, the typography & colour palette was changed to give space to this new brand vision.
- Lala Berlin / E-commerce redesignLala Berlin’s main objective was to resurrect the brand online and align it to its distinctive personality and retail experience. We developed this by avoiding standard layouts and making use of their excellent content like videos, catwalks, and lifestyle imagery, only showcased in its social platforms until then.
+ Show more
- Art Direciton
- Digital Expertise
- UI Design
- UX Design
- Abobe Creative Suite
+ Show more