I am a freelance graphic designer and illustrator, I started three years ago as a self-taught after I applied for MA in visual communication at National University of Art, Bucharest, I graduated in 2019. I studied visual communication (illustration & graphic design) in the UK at the University of Wolverhampton. I worked as a graphic design in Berlin, and I am currently between London and Bucharest.
+ Show more
- Rebranding Democracy Reporting International BerlinDemocracy Reporting International (DRI) is an independent, impartial, non-profit organization registered in Berlin dedicated to promoting democracy worldwide. The organization currently operates in 36 countries. The main objective was to create a symbol that keps DRI’s core values, but also facilitates visibility in a consistent and professional way. The new DRI visual identity starts from the initial idea (the name abbreviation), it interferes with the global coverage of the organisation – ha
- Berlin Print ExhibitionVisuals for a print exhibition in Berlin, called "Mini Maxi Print". The projects are a collaboration between two galleries that features 70 printmakers and 1 invited sculpture. The overall image created a contrast between the complex texture ( like one used on the cover) emphasize by a clean structure. This is one of my proposal for the poster, catalogue and exhibition flyer. The cover image is copyrights of French artists Pema Albert.
- Nesupusele Vol.2 Contribution 2Nesupusele - 100 women of 100 years My contribution to this beautiful project #02. About Doina Cornea. A Romanian human rights activist and French language professor. She was a dissident during the communist rule of Nicolae Ceaușescu. She was the co-founder of the Democratic Anti-totalitarian Forum of Romania, as the first attempt to unify the democratic opposition to the post-communist government.
- The Nightmare family - Book DesignAn illustrated book about a modern dysfunctional family, where all seven members use food as an escape from their problems. This tale reveals – or does it – the (un) expected consequences of their love affair with the processed food. ***Awareness Campaign against morbid obesity
- Typographic Poster DesignThis Typographic project includes few posters about the celebration of 50's anniversary of the design Department the art University. Being the design department the main focus was on the 50 types trying to make as attractive as possible visual to stand out as an independent sign. Each one of them is different to emphasise the diversity around this department.
- Nesupusele vol 2 - Contribution 01Nesupusele - 100 women of 100 years My contribution to this beautiful project #01. Subject: Carmen Uscatu and Oana Gheorghiu started their mission, in 2012, to increase life expectancy among cancer patients in Romania, creating “Dăruiește Viață”, the NGO that is building a hospital for children with cancer. Article by Adina Rosetti The book can be found here: https://edituraunivers.ro/produs/nesupusele-vol-2/ I create the illustration for this article.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Visual Communication
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Editorial Design
- Artistic Direction
Erasmus Program - 4 months (Master Degree) in Graphic DesignUniversity of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
I study one semester at the University of Wolverhampton during my enroll in the Erasmus Program.
+ Show more