- Pokémon Detective PikachuI was Assistant Graphic Designer on the Warner Brothers film: Ace detective Harry Goodman goes mysteriously missing, prompting his 21-year-old son, Tim, to find out what happened. Aiding in the investigation is Harry's former Pokémon partner, wise-cracking, adorable super-sleuth Detective Pikachu. Finding that they are uniquely equipped to work together, as Tim is the only human who can talk with Pikachu, they join forces to unravel the tangled mystery.
- DJ 1991 Pitch concept designsThis was a concept for DJ 1991. The brief was to design four single labels, which would be released consecutively with the theme of 'Dusk to Dawn'. The concept I came up with was based on the movement of the earth on it's axis, around the sun - which causes the different times of day (dusk, nightfall, midnight, dawn). These names are to correspond to the names of the singles which are to be released this year. My artwork wasn't chosen - but it's one of my favourite designs, so I wanted to sha
Projects credited in
- Building a storytelling platform for Coca-Cola HBCCoca-Cola HBC is one of the world’s largest bottlers for The Coca-Cola Company. The business had great stories to tell, but its website wasn’t articulating that. We worked with them to create an engaging experience across their 28 local sites – developing a key vision and principles and providing guidance on tone of voice and photographic style
- GSK - Creating unity across 50 corporate websitesGSK is a leading science-led healthcare company, with a clear and inspiring mission. Dedicated to the preservation of human life, it focuses on helping people ‘do more, feel better, live longer’. But it also operates 50 corporate websites, in many different languages, varying greatly in scale, complexity and platform. Following a brand refresh in 2013, GSK committed to delivering a more consistent global online presence. The challenge was to devise and roll out a simple system for developing local sites within a consistent overall GSK experience. As GSK’s main corporate digital partner they asked us to make this happen.1
Graphic DesignerFiercelove Design Ltd.
London, United KingdomFreelance
I'm the director/owner of Fiercelove Design Ltd. - and offer creative solutions (graphic design and user experience consultancy) to a broad range of clients.
UX and Content ConsultantRadley Yeldar
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I worked on the integration of various aspects of UX design and Content to curate online experiences for Radley Yeldar's clients which would be consistent and user-friendly for the relevant audiences of each project. Clients included GSK, Affinity Water and EMIS Health. A well-rounded background in project management and integrative art psychotherapy informs my process.
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- UX Design
- Layout Design