Graphic and Media Design Graduate | Illustrator | Printmaker | Cat Enthusiast I like to make things that matter, I'm interested in social change and art activism. I also like to experiment with different techniques and I am in love with print - whether it's digital printing or hand-printing linocuts and getting my hands dirty with ink - print's not dead!
- The Coffee Gang stickersRecently I bought an old Zebra label printer with an aim to turn it into a sticker printer and now making stickers is my new favourite thing. The model that I have has been discontinued in 2012 and instead of using regular ink, it prints with ink ribbons, limiting the colour palette and the process resembles that of screen printing or risograph - you can only print one layer of colour at a time and gradients are achieved by using halftones. I made a set of 3 designs, inspired by my love for c
- University of Manchester Coffee SocietyLogo design and branfing for Uni of Manchester newly emerging coffee society. Their aim is to spread the love for coffee and knowledge about the topic among students. This project was a collaboration with the team, aimed to provide them resources to manage their social media and brand identity on their own.
- Linocuts 2020/2021A collection of linocut plates and prints I’ve made between 2020 - 2021. I’ve taken up this technique during lockdown, remote studying has taken away my opportunity to visit univeristy workshops, so I decided to research printmaking techniques I could do at home. All designs have been printed by hand on recycled paper.
- I am human. I am LGBT+.This concept for a social awareness campaign is focusing on the situation of the LGBT+ community in Poland. The posters are a critical response to the insulting language that the government and the media are using towards the community. The QR codes take you to the website, where you can read more about certain quotes, see Polish LGBT+ youth statements and access printable files to make your own posters. The campaign would first only use the portraits in order to engage the audience, then after
- Girls to the Front #10 'Conflict'A personal illustration done for Girls To The Front's #10 zine issue Conflict. Girls To The Front is a feminist, queer collective endorsing the DIY zine culture in Poland. The illustration, prompted by the zine's title is focusing on the internal conflict of not belonging to certain societal circles, being an outsider and not fitting into the very polarized gender binary norms. I also helped to translate some of the texts and interviews in the zine to English.
+ View all
Volunteer Graphic DesignerThe New Feminist
London, United KingdomFreelance
I'm a part of the Graphic Design team, currently working on redesign of the website and a brand uplift. I am also responsible for prepping the first printed edition of the magazine that will be sold in independent bookshops around the UK.
W Carriage Dr, London W2 2AR, UKFull Time
— Teamwork and team leadership skills — Excellent customer service — Drawing weekly special boards and designing training materials — Using MS Office for stock count and financial reports — Events management — Contacting brands in order to stock their products on the bar — Approving invoices for payment, placing orders
+ Show more
- Book Illustration
- Character Illustration
- Editorial Illustration
- Digital Illustration
- Commissioning Illustration
- Floral Illustration
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital art
- Digital Painting
- Portrait Artist
- Portrait Drawing
- Graphic Design
- Cover Art
- Cover Design
- Book Covers